It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappointed with lack of conspiracy on Breitbart death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I mean...Breitbart was going to release some serious stuff (allegedly) against Obama...Breitbart dies.. *poof* at 43, drops dead...hello? consipracy anyone???
Shouldn't there be some major 'hmmmmmmmmm' sounds on ATS at least folks? Why did this guy die now? All of a sudden? Slow-acting poison perhaps? Remote-controlled brain-exploder? Robotronic replacement who pretends to die while the real Breitbart is screaming in a torture chamber somewhere? Whaddya think...btw I don't care much for Obama OR these crazy right-winger types...

Mods: please move this to the correct forum if this is the wrong place for such a post, thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There's a big discussion on that very topic right here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/2/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: fix URL

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Please consider this response a collective effort for our community and not a de-rail, but I just happen to start a thread regarding the two main stories we are seeing against Obama, one of them being this of course.

To answer you thread and be respectful, YES, something isn't right about that, but at the same time if Andrew had something so important to show us, important enough to have him murdered by some extreme form we aren't even aware of, then why aren't these tapes being released?

They supposedly are still in "our" hands so to say and Andrew has had them obviously for some time,

why haven't any of these people actually shown up to say "here you go, America, see? Told ya so."

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bring up the search function and type in Breitbart. You shouldn't be disappointed.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

There's plenty of conspiracy surrounding this mans death. He only just died, give it time.

www.lsnewsgroup.com...

With the announcement of Andrew’s passing overnight we could not help recalling our conversation just 3 weeks ago in Washington, DC. Andrew said on Feb 9, 2012 in Washington, DC “wait til they see what happens March first.”

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would Google it but you seem to know about it. What was he threatening to release?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I dunno - something that would bring Obama crashing down apparently.

Anyway, if we do bark up the conspiracy tree here, then the reason those tapes aren't being released is that it would defeat the purpose of 'offing' Breitbart...I mean why kill a guy if you're not planning to steal his stash of incriminating recordings and ensure they never see light of day? Or mayhaps he actually popped it for real, and the tapes are just stupid stuff like Obama acting gasp like a college student in college gasp...who knows

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nah.. That mans' internal hatred for all things not Brietbart
took him down. He was a ticking time bomb.
You ever watch him not in his element ? (not on Fox)
He squirmed and looked eternally pained
when he wasn't being placated to.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey...I posted a conspiracy theory about Breitbart.

I don't believe it one bit...but I did share the information I found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My first thought upon reading about his death was, "Who did it?" If these tapes are not released, and somehow "missing", then we will know for sure. Those tapes should be a HUGE focus right now. Who has them?

top topics

join