It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

www.realclearpolitics.com

Stephen K. Bannon, a confidant of the late Andrew Breitbart, revealed on "Hannity" that the tapes Breitbart talked about at CPAC this year will be released in the next week or two.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
cryptogon.com
theulstermanreport.com
theulstermanreport.com

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First let me say I am sorry to say goodbye to
Andrew Brietbart, and my thoughts are with his loved ones.

Apparently Brietbarts confidant, Stephen Bannon gave more details on Breitbart's health condition.

The timing is very interesting. In meeting with
Sinclair News, Andrew had made a comment:

With the announcement of Andrew’s passing overnight we could not help recalling our conversation just 3 weeks ago in Washington, DC. Andrew said on Feb 9, 2012 in Washington, DC ....

“wait til they see what happens March first".

www.lsnewsgroup.com...

For those of you who have followed The Ulsterman
Report: this message was on the recent posts page...

Stunned. Saddened. This hits far closer to home than I would care to share at this time. “We got work to do.” God Speed Andrew. -UM

Whether that is in reference to Ulstermans recent three
part story about A Whitehouse Insider...I dont know.
theulstermanreport.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose. Should be entertaining! What scandalous activity did he engage in? Alcohol consumption (the horror). Or a little of the ganja? Maybe he sung a mournful tune to Aqua-Buddha? Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The GOP and right-wing bloggers haven't just jumped the shark, they strapped on a jet pack and rocketed over Cthulu.

+71 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose. Should be entertaining! What scandalous activity did he engage in? Alcohol consumption (the horror). Or a little of the ganja? Maybe he sung a mournful tune to Aqua-Buddha? Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The GOP and right-wing bloggers haven't just jumped the shark, they strapped on a jet pack and rocketed over Cthulu.
Then you and the rest of the Obama-fans have nothing to worry about.

I'm curious, though. And can't wait for the rabid, frothing, epileptic defenses.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Considering some things we already have seen out of Obama's administration.... Gun running, cronyism, I will love to see the vid. Something very interesting me thinks!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just found out who this guy is because he's all over the headlines and what not. I definitely respect what he accomplished and its very sad to see him pass so young while leaving behind a wife and young children. Sad day indeed.

That said, what are these videos all about? It says he spoke at the last CPAC discussing some videos of Obama that he planned to release. So here's the video,

I watched the video and I gotta say I have no idea what he is ranting about. I'm especially confused about these videos because they're of Obama from when he was in college, right? I imagine there are many people who have embarrassing video/pix of them from college that they wouldn't want to get out but this man not talking about that. I dunno wth he's talking to be honest but he seems to think these videos will somehow have a big impact today, which boggles my mind.

I'm definitely curious about these videos, but can anyone educate me on whats going on with him?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Time will tell, I for one hesitate to pass judgement as you did for fear of looking like an idiot when the story hits.
Gloating doesn't look good especially about someone who met a tragic end on the same day.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Andrew Breitbart was the man who took down ACORN and Anthony Weiner...
and he announced he had video of Obama in his college days showing Obama meeting
“a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn
(Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.

Andrew told Sinclair News that thier November 2011 story about
Ben Smith and Politico killing the 2008 sourced story showing Obama
had lied about the extent of his relationship with Bill Ayers was truthful and the media knew it was true.

Brietbart also made comments that the MSM did not "vet" Obama in 2008, and he was going
to make sure they "vetted" him in 2012.

ETA this is his website: Big Government
He was a fantastic journalist.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Breitbart deserves no respect. He did everything in his power to kill health care reform in this country and then drops dead of a heart attack at 43. Irony, thy name is Andrew. How many 43-yr old Americans are there working dead-end minimum wage jobs who have heart conditions who will never see the inside of a doctor's office thanks to shills like Breitbart?

I'm sure this video will be devastating (once doctored in Breitbart fashion). It will, no doubt, be more "guilt by association" between Obama and Ayers.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Swills

Brietbart also made comments that the MSM did not "vet" Obama in 2008, and he was going
to make sure they "vetted" him in 2012.

And Brietbart interviewed this Sheriff Joe yesterday. If the autopsy report is suspicious it will look bad for Obama. I've lost all faith in the government as even an autopsy can be bought at a price so I can't believe it will even be an issue. We live in Gotham City with no Batman.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Breitbart deserves no respect. He did everything in his power to kill health care reform in this country and then drops dead of a heart attack at 43. Irony, thy name is Andrew. How many 43-yr old Americans are there working dead-end minimum wage jobs who have heart conditions who will never see the inside of a doctor's office thanks to shills like Breitbart?

I'm sure this video will be devastating (once doctored in Breitbart fashion). It will, no doubt, be more "guilt by association" between Obama and Ayers.

You're sure and that's your problem. Spin your hate any way you want, saint.
He left a widow and 4 young kids, guess they're scum, too.
edit on 3/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: spelling

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The unedited untouched picture is already unflattering.
Thats putting it nicely.

And funny that loyal followers would worry so much about doctoring...
After all of that BC shenigans...thats flat out ironic.

I'm sure this video will be devastating (once doctored in Breitbart fashion).

I would bet someone is losing sleep about now...
How many copies of the unedited version do you think there are?

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

At least we'll get some insight into his college years and his associations. Since this "transparent" president has been so reluctant himself.

Might make a great campaign commercial for an opponent.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

He left a widow and 4 young kids, guess they're scum, too.

Those are your words, not mine. You seem to be as hate-filled as the late great Breitbart.

If Obama had done anything as scandalous as Breitbart's followers are so hoping for, it stands to reason it would have come out ages ago. Harvard is not exactly a low-profile institution.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I hope it is something good...the left really needs to wake up to Obama for what he is.

Bring a NWO puppet down and get started on the next one.
edit on 2-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Yes, because UNLIKE the rest of the GOP, or their attack-media shills at FOX "news" or in the right-wing idiocracy/blogosphere, Ron Paul does not rely on phony "outrage" or tabloid hijinks like we see from Breitbart.

Ron Paul runs on a platform of sound policy. None of the other GOP candidates can say the same, they flip-flop on every issue or say whatever they have to say just to score points. They're not conservatives, their neocons. I can quote you Paul's policies on a number of issues as he makes it clear where he stands. Can't say the same for the likes of Romney or Santorum or Gingrich, their positions change daily. Santorum is 100% the opposite of where he was in 2006, and Romney is running away from his record in Mass.

The sooner the GOP and neocons realize that running on negativity, which is all Breitbart ever brought to the table, people are going to leave the GOP in droves. Fear and Hate based campaigning is literally all they have left.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You said Breitbart fought "Health Care Reform". I can only assume you mean "Obamacare" because that is what Breitbart was against.

So I'm concluding you support Obamacare. That's what I am deducing.

All that other stuff you typed is obvious. So being that you dislike Breitbart for being AGAINST Obamacare, are you in SUPPORT of it?

edit on 2-3-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Why is it you are trying to paint it as an either-or argument? I'm for health care reform. Period. Trying to say that if I'm against Breitbart I must be for Obamacare is fallacious logic. Too many on both sides of the aisle are deeply beholden to Big Pharma and Big Insurance to let real, meaningful reform happen. Obamacare was a disastrous compromise with Goppers and weakened it lest it offends their corporate masters.

Other reforms such as cutting out the fraud and abuse could drastically reduce medicare/medicaid costs, but health care providers, once again, prevented those reforms, as they like to keep that government cash coming in.

Breitbart like FOX "news" did their best to depict health care reform as "death panels", and left us stuck with the same corporate-ran monopolies bilking Americans for all their worth.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Okay, calm down...

It was YOUR words that made me deduce what I did. Look back at how you wrote it and I could only logically assume you meant Obamacare because that was the SPECIFIC "Health Care" law that Breitbart railed against.

I wasn't trying to paint you as anything, just going off of your own words.

edit on 2-3-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join