It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking Frequents Sex Club In California: Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking Frequents Sex Club In California: Report

Stephen Hawking may be confined to a wheelchair, but that doesn't seem to keep him from making the rounds. The celebrated astrophysicist is a regular at a sex club in California, according to media reports.

"He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants. Last time I saw him, he was in the back 'play area' lying on a bed fully clothed with two naked women gyrating all over him."

I don't necessarily believe this article, but it's pretty funny nonetheless. If it is true, it might be a good place to start to receive an inspiration on the fundamental workings of the universe. It's not like people haven't been inspired by dreams.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This makes me think of that Family Guy episode...

Best part at 0:50

Good for him, I say leave the guy alone and let him do what he's gotta do.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
yea i would believe it, what guy doesn't get urges

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it. everyone needs a bit of fun now and then. Steve is no different. He wasn't born in a wheelchair, and no doubt at least mentally the desires are still there.

However, I would think he would hire the girls to go to his pad verses go out on the town..so that seems to be the unlikely element in this story overall.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
haha thats rather interesting! super awesome if its true! im gonna look everywhere for him now

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
yea i would believe it, what guy doesn't get urges

I was about to contend that he probably can't get anything working down there, but I did a little searching, and it turns out he can!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Isn't he married to one of his carers?
Wonder if she knows or the huff post has just blown his cover?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

"Lurid statements appeared on a website in America, but they are not true," Tim Holt told the paper. "This report is greatly exaggerated. He visited once a few years ago with friends while on a visit to California."

Enough said..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by satron

"Lurid statements appeared on a website in America, but they are not true," Tim Holt told the paper. "This report is greatly exaggerated. He visited once a few years ago with friends while on a visit to California."

Enough said..

Yeah, I seen that, and I side more with that explanation. But it's still one persons word against another.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
HUH WHAT!?!

gotta be a fake.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He is just as human as everybody else

It also goes to show that no matter how bright and intelligent a person becomes at solving the mysteries of the universe (not all the mysteries)...but one mystery that no scientist can ever solve is Women
It will bring you back to it no matter how far you wander off down into the abyssal scientific academia

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Yeah, I seen that, and I side more with that explanation. But it's still one persons word against another.

Well that's exactly what it is in my opinion, someone trying to make a name for themselves or get a little bit of limelight by hugely over exaggerating the fact that Stephen Hawking's once visited a strip/sex club. Kinda sad in my opinion to be honest, but there you go ...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

He's also seventy years of age and can't move a muscle. I'm pretty sure that if it came to the point where Mr Hawking's felt he needed to relieve his perfectly natural human sexual desires he would do so in the privacy of his own home, one of the greatest minds of the modern world would surely have the intelligence not to "frequent" sex clubs.

The whole story is a load of crap to be honest.
edit on 1/3/12 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen....

Ugh! I can't believe I actually said that... Now I'm stuck with that image in my head... Time to get a fork and jam it into the nearest wall socket... See if I can't erase that one from my memory...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

He's also seventy years of age and can't move a muscle. I'm pretty sure that if it came to the point where Mr Hawking's felt he needed to relieve his perfectly natural human sexual desires he would do so in the privacy of his own home, one of the greatest minds of the modern world would surely have the intelligence not to "frequent" sex clubs.

I don't believe it not because Hawking is one of the greatest minds and something like that is beneath him, I don't believe it because he doesn't live in California.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

I think so too. Some people would love to smear anyone and everyone despite their contribution to the academia.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I actually REALLY hope this story is true, hehe.... That would be classic, simply classic....

I like thinking that Mr. Hawking is pimping it up...that's just too funny. Although, if he is truly paralyzed there, it would almost seem cruel, but then again, I suppose there's plenty that could still happen.

Enjoy those black holes Mr. Hawking!

new topics

top topics

join