It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sports Relief vaccination programme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I came across this article:
tv.uk.msn.com...

It is about comedian John Bishop travelling from Paris to London by cycling, running, rowing and a bit more running. Good on the lad for raising money for charity.

One thing that was a little worrying was this:

"I even had people thrusting money in my hands for Sport Relief. Every penny helps bring us closer to our target of 250,000 vaccines."

I am sure we are all well aware of the controversy surrounding vaccines so I was very interested to see that Sports Relief (part of Comic Relief) is planning to ensure a whole lot of vaccines for Africa.

Someone is doing very well out of this charity ... not to mention the potential vaccination implants and such ....

In all fairness, the vaccination debarcle is something I havent done too much research in to. However, as my wife is training to be a midwife it is an area that I have bought to her attention - what are your opinions on vaccinations??

Just though I would share it with everyone.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think without them there would be a lot more death from preventable diseases. It's good that we have eradicated certain diseases through vaccination isn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Most definitely - and herein lies the dilemma. There is info about microchipping in the vaccinations for human manipulation / monitoring.

There are also cases of vaccinaqtions giving rise to other diseases / conditions. I just wonder about the mass of injections TPTB recommend and what is really necessary - like so many things here, something we will probably never know.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SunWuKong

Mercury content and deliberate contamination of vaccines are possibly something you forgot?
Vaccines can be helpful, but not always. Glaxo Smith Kline (and others) are money grebbing bastards and nothing more.

edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

top topics

join