It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI-FI Channel and Roswell wreckage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I had heard that Brian Gumble (Of SCI-FI) dug up an area where the spaceship had crashed. I saw some commercials of a piece of something and police locking up something in a Police or Military vehicle. Did this Sci-Fi host really find anything? Was he smart enough to keep anything? Who were those people that put the padlock on the vehicle.

I would appreciate any help, contact addresses or information that anybody can find. David

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Have you tried contacting Sci-Fi?

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The SCI FI channel did a documentory about a "dig" that was trying to find physical evidence that the Roswell crash really happened. Bryant G. was the moderator. I taped the show. It will probably be repeated. Contact the SCI FI channel and see when a repeat may be possible. The "police" you saw were Security guards to verify that the "dig" material was protected from "salting" (planting material to make it look like the material was found at the site when it was not).

The basis was that a scientific archeological "dig" approach was used to try to find the crash site and any evidence of the crash. Some material was collected and transported via the security guard company to be analized later. I have not seen anything about the outcome of the analysis yet. I assume the SCI-FI channel will produce another show if the results warrant our review. If you have any more questions I could watch the tape again to refresh myself on it's content. Hope this helped.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The most interesting part of the show for me though, was the examination of the "Ramey Memo". This is the memo that General Ramey has in his hands as he's leaning over the phony balloon debris... Using some good technology, they've started to improve the photo, and are actually able to read some of what it says, and the results are pretty impressive....

www.rense.com...

I used to have a better (and non-rense) link to a site that had the actual photos, and let you kind of see for yourself, but I don't seem to have it handy at the moment...sorry.

top topics

join