It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Evidence of the Financial Plans of TPTB. A MUST SEE for all interested.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Do you ever wonder what the people at the major international conferences talk about? Ever wonder what they TPTB worry about? Or wonder how they plan to deal with global problems?

You may be surprised to learn that their possible plans, exactly what a lot of people here have been trying to find out, and speculated about. has been put in black and white. Written down, published in the public domain. All you have to do is find it, and read it.

I present to you. The Global Risks 2011 (6th Ed.) From the World Economic Forum, Risk Repose Forum.

This people have analyzed the current global risk, that dominate most of the topics here on ATS. You would be shocked and maybe not surprised to learn that the things we worry about are the things TPTB worry about also

Click Here to Download PDF - Legal.

Take time to read this document. Bear in mind this is produced by the Risk analysts to the World Economic Forum.

It provides a breakdown, of risks, assessment of them, and provides assessment of appropriate responses to them, along with citing actions that are being taken, and why.

First look at page 3 (page 5 on the PDF) This is a scatter chart of major risks in the world. mapped by probability and impact. Note that the Financial Crisis (along with climate change) is one of the biggest hitters in this chart.. Coming close is "Geo Political Conflict" (WAR) But also not the There are far more blue nodes in the top right corner than any other colour. A check of the Key shows that blue nodes are Economic Risks.

This is what our "leaders" are worried about right now.

OK Skip (or read) you way to Page 18 (20 on the PDF) Here we have a chart shows the rate of deficit unbalance. When China is compared to the US. It's not looking good. But WE knew that, right?

Scarily Fig 5 of the same page, shows the Average Gross national debt of G7 Nations. is now above 100% of GDP. Niiiiicee!!!

OK here we come to the conclusions on what should be done. and some of this will shock you. or not as the case may be.

1. Recognizing trade-offs in managing Global inbalances.
Quote from this section:

Political Leaders are under increasing pressure to seek short term solutions, but co-orindated actions, such as simultaneous currency depreciation by multiple coutriess, could create new risks.

OK they said it. that is now confirmed.

2. Strengthening Global Cooperation.
Quote:

Renewed Leadership on promoting international exchange rate coordination is particularly important to avoid currency wars.

Read stop China at all costs.

3. Stregthening financial system.
This section talks about redoubling financial regulation and oversight. Sounds good to me. The risk to the rest, while in the long run it would be better, many will get hurt in the thrashing of the death throes of the banks.
Whether this will happen, especially with the lobbying power of the banks in Washington DC. who knows

And now my favorite.
4. Facilitating domestic transition towards balanced economies.
Developed (Deficit) countries need to adjust for price and cost to increases competitiveness. I.e. cut prices of products produces (think of the chain impact that has on your pockets, Americans I am looking at you)
Developing (Suplus) Countries need to adjust for weakness in private domestic consumption. I.e, people need to buy more stuff, just like the Americans!

Here is the Big one.
Advances economies URGENTLY need to address fiscal stress caused by unfunded liabilities linked to aging societies.

To shift dependance on government funded pensions or social security payment (social insurance) to private savings for pensions, and health care.

Thiss is tantamount to admitting that the money we pay for social security needs to go not on pensions of health care for which it was put in place. but to pay ... the..... BANKS. Will we have to stop paying it?? nooooo!! THAT I can guarantee.

So that is just Part 1.

The other parts also have interesting scenarios, including a high risk fear of political and social unrest in relation to the retrenchment of Globalisation. (P.41 (43 on pdf)). Thats the NWO right there.

All clear for us to see. I hope you enjoy the read!

edit on 1/3/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Anyone took a read yet? Good stuff issn't it.

I personally want to know how they did those graphics. They're cool!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that although a very minor major risk. SPACE SECURITY, gets an honorable mention! I thought that was interesting.

Security from what. I will have to read more.

Also note that the recommendations for risk ressponse will NOT focus on short term pain but will continue to focus on predictions affecting the next 10 years. Therefore any remedial action that governments make based on this intelligence, will not tackle your immediate problems. Regardless of what they say.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It seems I have a habit of wrtiting threads that while worthy, hard hitting etc. The subject matter is so intense, that it stuns everyone into silence!!! strange but true.

So just to keep the mood light, and keep people interested as this is heavy weight stuff. Here is a little intermission light entertainment KITTEHS!!

BTW: BUMP!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Seriously fifteen flags but no one has an opinion. Not even a

HELL YEAH I KNEW IT WAS TRUE ALL ALONG!!

I guess the Trolls are sleeping.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here is the Report for 2012.

I'm reading trough all that data right now, thanks for this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

Thanks for 2012 SB downloading now
2nd

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Once again 2012 Global Governance Failure at the heart of everything.

The bonus to this is this will help me with my degree course!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Seriously fifteen flags but no one has an opinion. Not even a

HELL YEAH I KNEW IT WAS TRUE ALL ALONG!!

I guess the Trolls are sleeping.

People need time to read.
You should have pulled out something intriguing to start discussion.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It is a sphincter tightening document. You are correct we see this in here and we are worried. TPTB are too and should be. I love the economic disparity, as in NOW. The illegal trade etc. issue explains Potus's comments to the unions the other day about enforcing trade agreements. If it goes beyond talk, it is a start.

The big squares are likely?????

Haven't had time to read more, yet. Gonna work on it

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well holy poop, among the big geopolitical issues for Europe in 2012 are... Food and water supply.
This should be an eye-opener for all those who still believe that everything is peachy. Breaking News: It isn't, and even the rich and powerful are concerned.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't see how this is a big deal. Lots of big fancy words were used to describe pretty simple concepts.

Here's the conclusion in real words:

1. Risks are interconnected
2. Different people have different risks
3. Focus on long-term risks - not just short term

No big deal to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

edit on 1-3-2012 by Iamschist because: wasn't funny really

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't see any thinking outside the box solutions.

Some of them like dams for example are not long term solutions. Lakes fill up with silt.

The idea of fiscal transparency to help with illegal drugs as well as white color abuses is good but how likely is it to ever happen?

Why didn't they get some of the younger people to come up with ideas? There are a number of them who are coming up with new ideas to help developing nations. We need innovation.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www3.weforum.org...

off to a good start with that address lol, reading it now.
edit on 1-3-2012 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm sure TPTB are far beyond some economic forum.
I doubt the true plans and hidden agendas are simply released onto the internet for everyone to glare at.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
After reading Wilcock's Financial Tyranny article, none of this is a surprise at all. The history and evidence of these plans go back hundreds of years and are put on public display every single day.

What you do not speak of is the fact that it is changing. we're up to 102 or so bankers resigning now. #s about to go down and it's about damn time!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Spacmonkeys. ITs not just some economic forum, Its the World Economic Forum. The on where all the major movers and shakers, heads of state, businss power players go every year to discuss the stat of the world. This document will be one of the things that will influence their decisions.

If power is all about mitigating risk, these this is what they have to deal with to retain said power. The thing about this is that it states plainly things that people on ATS and other places have been saying, and been laughed at.

People said that countries were deliberately devaluing currencies in synchronization, to hide the fact that everything was going to hell in a handcart!. Other said this could never happen you're crazy. Well look! it's there in blue and white!!

The key in being successful in all this, is to look at the risks and the planned responses to them. These are the responses the governments will employ. If you also know what they will do, what they are actually doing and understand why they are doing it, can you not see how valuable that is???

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

So preppers are silly paranoid neo nationalists then are they. Hmm In that context it sounds prety shrewd to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Economic disparities are also seen as contributing to a broader process of global social fragmentation. Globalization has led to different groups within countries having divergent economic interests, undermining a sense of broader national solidarity. At the same time, transnational associations are becoming more important in individual and group identity, enabled by the internationalization of media and communication. Traditional forms of association have been eroded. Trust in institutions seems to have dropped.

Global governance failures create and exacerbate systemic global risks, Survey results showed strong interconnections between global governance failures and regulatory failures, corruption and economic disparity, with retrenchment from globalization and global governance failures being seen as mutually reinforcing.

The combination of bailout and stimulus packages resulted in burgeoning deficits and expanding debt to- GDP ratios, particularly in advanced economies. Achieving fiscal consolidation while avoiding hampering the fragile recovery is a short-term challenge.

Threat of collapse of banking system along with government finance; uncertainty

If we say these things we get called crazy

Nice thread OP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join