It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a truly shocking music Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is somthing i think evryone on ATS shoud watch
www.youtube.com...

some of the facts in the video are shocking
for example the price of oil before the war with iraq was 24 dollers per barrel it has now gone up to 71 dollers per barrel
3 species go extinct per HOUR not by days weeks or months!!
america spends more on millitary then all outher contrys combined
41 milion refugees are uprotted by conflict

its time for humans to make a change but sadly we never will untill its to late and earth becomes a fallout 3 style wasteland and our children will be left to suffer
(ps sorry that i coudent post full vedio havent figured out how)
edit on 29-2-2012 by ninjas4321 because: spelling mistakes

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think the Biggest Punch is the JFK Quote:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
John F. Kennedy

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here ya go.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

What have some humans turned into? The Bushes and some other whealthy families had and have enough money to make profit while doing good but instead they chose to earn money with distruction, polution, corruption and maybe even murder.

In my direct surroundings I see a honest and poor family being robbed of the inherritance of their deceased father. Just because some people familiar with the family have the opportunity to do so.

Maybe I am shocked by such disgusting human behaviour because I never experianced it up close like this. Is because of this event that I notice a lot of such behaviour lately...especially among 12-16 year olds? Has the world always been like this?

new topics

top topics

join