It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NUMBER STATIONS on shortwave increasing their broadcasts is it before war on iran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by sedona5602

Any specific frequencies you recommend?
I'm kind of new to short wave.

www.blackcatsystems.com...

A lot of information here!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I'm going to bump this BS fairytale thread until it gets locked, moved to hoax bin, or the OP answers my questions as to how on Earth does this relate to the Mossad or a war on Iran, and how does a female British voice is surely an Israeli.

Bump #1.
edit on 7-4-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

E10 3 Letter Phonetic (MOSSAD)

A female voice is used to repeat a three letter phonetic phrase (followed
by a number), such as "Papa November Oscar Two". This can go on for hours
before a message is sent. The message consists of blocks of phonetic
letters.

A "One" is sent after the identifier (such as "Papa November Oscar One" if no message follows,
a "Two" is sent if a message will follow. Extremely rarely, some other number is sent, presumably this indicates
a higher priority message follows?

It is generally believed that MOSSAD (the Israel Intelligence Service) operates
these stations, and they are often referred to as MOSSAD transmissions. Transmitter sites include Israel, and Israeli embassies and consulates, due to the extremely high signal strengths reported by listeners close to such facilities. In fact, one can assume that many number station transmissions occur from embassies and consulates, as this allows nations (especially those without the resources or friendly allies to situate transmitters abroad otherwise) to place transmitters close to the target areas. International law allows countries to communicate using radio from their embassies.

(from the source listed in my previous post).
edit on 4/9/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Ridiculously weak points.

Even if we forget about the fact that This whole website's credibility is obscure (Trying to sell me a CD? Come on..), even the quote you pulled off does not prove anything as the person who wrote it clearly questions his own information, plus he states "It is generally believed that MOSSAD operates these stations"... Generally believed? By whom exactly?

Are you seriously expecting me, or anyone else for that matter, to believe that just because someone picked up a number station's broadcast, it means this is linked to the Mossad or an attack on Iran?
And your proof is what, a websites that states it is "generally believed" this belongs to Mossad?

I'm sorry but dropping links with vague information that still does not link anything in here to what the OP has stated is not going to cut it.

How does this relates to a war on Iran? How does this relates to the Mossad? What on Earth is the reason that if it's a British female voice one should already know it's Mossad?

-Couple of things to add:
1. The voice format in the videos that the OP posted in this post is not Mossad, according to the info you have provided. This surely means even in your eyes that the OP is wrong, ey?
2. No audio files on the website you posted actually work.
edit on 10-4-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join