It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 100th Birthday!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To my favorite Oreo cookies!
The first Oreo cookies were made in 1912..2012 is OREO's 100th Birthday!
Below is a cute video by awfguitarthis its his tribute to Oreo a jingle from the 80's.Its so cute

Nothing better then a cold glass of milk and a Oreo cookie

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OREOS....

Ingredients: SUGAR, ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), HIGH OLEIC CANOLA OIL AND/OR PALM OIL AND/OR CANOLA OIL, AND/OR SOYBEAN OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN (EMULSIFIER), VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE. CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY.

www.nabiscoworld.com...

White Poison: The Horrors of Milk

The pus, blood, antibiotics, and carcinogens in milk -- and the chronic fatigue, anemia, asthma and autoimmune disorders caused by milk consumption -- do no body good.

www.alternet.org...

Mmmmmm... delicious!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

edit on 29-2-2012 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

LOL arent you a ray of sunshine..sorry but im still going to eat my Oreos and drink my milk..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I do try to brighten everyone's days here on ATS.

If I told you that half of those ingredients were harmful to you, would you research it to confirm that bold statement before eating more of them? Let's see...

Half of those ingredients are harmful to the human body.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I do try to brighten everyone's days here on ATS.

If I told you that half of those ingredients were harmful to you, would you research it to confirm that bold statement before eating more of them? Let's see...

Half of those ingredients are harmful to the human body.

JibbyJedi
I understand what your saying..Im dieing right now from a terminal disease called CF and ive already lasted longer them most ,,So it just dont matter to me at this point i have to take in over 4 thousand calories a day just to live..But please spread the word on the evils of Oreos and milk..peace,sugarcookie1
edit on 29-2-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: duh

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh man, I'm sorry that's happening to you. I recommend double stuffed with whole milk then!
Geez.... I don't know what to say but I hope you live as long as you can and do not suffer from this.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The thread has been ruined and no sense keeping it open..

Thread Closed::

join