It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singing Protesters Quell Police Brutality at Montreal Stock Exchange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Evenin' ATS,

I was heading to bed, when I stumbled on this video. It really made my night. I felt compelled to share it with you all, because it's pretty amazing.

In Montreal a few days ago, a group of protesters were blocking the entrance to a stock exchange. All of a sudden these men in matching uniforms with "police" on their backs arrived with batons ready, but they did not expect to hear them peacefully singing at the doorstep.

Arms locked, the choir could not be ousted by even the hardest of the group of thugs.

The way the "police" acted was very outlandish. They clearly didn't have a plan for that.
I thought the protocol was to stand around for hours, before throwing batons at peaceful demonstrators.

::::
eaceful Protesting Students @ Montreal, Canada stock Exchange:::::

Love Prevails!

edit on 28-2-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
maybe some of their own sons and daughters
in the group!

the world is slowly waking up.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
2012 is a 5 year. "What's 5 mean, Kryon?" (Slowly, whispering) Change. Change...
edit on 29-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
That was beautiful.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's a shame this thread isn't getting more attention. People primarily seem to want drama, on this forum.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Five stars, three cheers and two thumbs up. Now we know that bad singing will stop Canadian cops in their tracks. Do we dare test this tactic on American cops?

new topics

top topics

join