It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Ops in Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know a lot of us have moved into the mind frame of Al-CIAda instead of Al-Qaeda, and a lot of speculation about the way the war shaped up in Iraq.

I just had a short conversation with my waitress at a hookah bar, who lived in Iraq until 2007.

The conversation was pretty normal, in regards to the war until she gave me some information I was not aware of.

She says that whenever there was a suicide bomb blast in which hundreds of civilians were killed, yet no, or a minimal number of US casualties were reported, there was always an "evacuation" of sorts.

She swears by God, that people all over Iraq have witnessed troops leaving -hastily- only minutes before one of those blasts go off.

Wether a car bomb, or suicide bomb, people have reported troops evacuating the area before it happens.

She also said that a lot of "suicide bomb" attacks, were not suicide bombings at all, and there was no bomber in a vest. Keep in mind she did not say ALL, but a lot. She basically lays blame for a good number of those attacks on planted bombs, or drones of some sort.

It was interesting to hear from an Iraqi, so I thought I'd share.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not that I necessarily doubt it, but it was a waitress in a hookah bar afterall.

How was the pipe, btw?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would believe that. I don't know exactly how big of a country Iraq is, but it wouldn't be too hard to stop suicide bombers. Simply require heavy identification in order to purchase common household items used for making explosives. Or replace the items with ones that don't have the required chemicals in them. Do this in all major cities across Iraq. This will require terrorists to need lots of transportation through the country or they will have to find alternative methods.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Not that I necessarily doubt it, but it was a waitress in a hookah bar afterall.

How was the pipe, btw?

Well she's a friend of a friend, so I'll take her word for it.

Awesome stuff though! Margarita flavor by Starbuzz. 5/5!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
I would believe that. I don't know exactly how big of a country Iraq is, but it wouldn't be too hard to stop suicide bombers. Simply require heavy identification in order to purchase common household items used for making explosives. Or replace the items with ones that don't have the required chemicals in them. Do this in all major cities across Iraq. This will require terrorists to need lots of transportation through the country or they will have to find alternative methods.

sounds like a plan for more than just Iraq.. organic cleaning material and such, without all the extra bomb capable chemicals!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Cool. But I have run across some rather intense foreign-nationals in hookah bars!

Margarita flavor? Sounds really, really good, but could cause me to relapse.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nothing an Iraqi says surprises me. I spent almost 8 years there. They are very big on any conspiracy theory that comes down the pike.

The best one i heard while there, was that the ballistic eye protection worn by US troops allowed them to see thru the clothing of Iraqi women, enabling them to ogle their bodies.

top topics

join