It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elegant Universe and The Theory of Everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Anyone have the "bibliography" information on these books...

"The Elegant Universe" by Brain Greene
"The Theory of Everything" by Stephen Hawking

I was looking on line for it but I couldnt find it. I thought I would ask here since I believe some of you all know about this books or read them. I am doing a report thats why i need them. Thanks.

I dont know where else to ask.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Only way I know how would be to go to the Library or something and see if it's in the book. Most books like that have their bibliography in them. If you can't find them online that's the way I suggest you do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've got the Brian Greene book. I think it's in the bookcase here. What information from it do you need exactly????OK it hasn't got a 'bibliography' but it has got a 'references and suggestions for further reading' page. If it's this that you want let us know??
Tata

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Irma]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
you mean the publishing info? ive got em both if u want it...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
"The Elegant Universe" by Brain Greene ...how ever this has been made into a dvd set by PBS. goto www.PBS.com to order the series.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Jeez I hope your'e not doing a last minute fakem bluffem report. The material in both those awsome books (The Elegant Universe is awsomer)
doesn't lend itself to BS. Otherwise all info is merely a google away.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Or you can view The Elegant Universe online. I viewed the entire series this way even though it was three hours long.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
Jeez I hope your'e not doing a last minute fakem bluffem report. The material in both those awsome books (The Elegant Universe is awsomer)
doesn't lend itself to BS.

amen to that, brotha. i remember buying the elegant universe. i just bought it on a whim coming back from wyoming. had no idea it wud be such a huge thing. love it to death, its well done. great job of taking complex ideas, making em accesissible to the masses while still retaining their intrinsic complexity.

in case this is what you want, here goes. i dont no why u wud want it, tho, if u dont have em or havent used em. thats called lieing, academic dishonesty. if u got stuff from em online, then use that as ur bibliography. then all u need is the url and the author of whatever article you found, or if it was a collection than editor.

Hawking, Stephen W. The Theory of Everything
New Millenium Press, U.S.A., 2002

Greene, Brian. The Elegant Universe[
Vintage Books, New York, 2000

[edit on 9/20/2004 by Amorymeltzer]

top topics

join