It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bankers Want Putin Dead for Daring to Vote Against their Syrian Coup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is how serious it is to vote against a UN resolution which serves the agenda of the Globalist Banking Mafia. They've wanted Putin out of the way for some time, but now they do more than ever.

Assassination bid on Putin foiled
news.yahoo.com...

When Russia and China recently voted against the draft UN resolution for regime change in Syria, they felt that with a case of civil war, it is unfair to back one side; there has to be a more even-handed intervention. If NATO armed rebels or 'protestors' as the Western Media terms them, go around attacking people, then it's unrealistic to expect the Assad regime to sit back and allow it to continue. If these NATO armed rebels showed up in The West randomly attacking London or New York, The Western Media would describe them as 'Terrorists', but when in Syria, we are told that Assad is a bloodthirsty dictator for defending against them.

There are not many nations big enough and strong enough to dare to vote against UN resolutions, especially resolutions that are clearly the agenda of The Bankers, like this one. Syria had been on their hit list for quite some time, just as Libya/Gaddafi had. 11 months ago they sent in their CIA Proxy Army to destabilize the country, Assad must be a very brave man, as he knows exactly what they'll do to him if they get their way, no doubt he'll meet a brutal end just as Gaddafi did. This is by design to put people off fighting TPTB, they want you to give in out of fear.

Russia and China veto UN resolution against Syrian regime
www.guardian.co.uk...

Fortunately for Syria; Russia and China are doing what they can to stop The Bankers getting away with their coup. However, they'll probably only be able to delay events, as the Western Bankers are known for being completely ruthless, so they'll find a way to get what they want, ensuring that Syria is under there control in time for the US/Isreal/UK attack on Iran.

This won't be the last attempt on Putin's life, there will be many more to come, they want him out of the way one way or the other. He's a thorn in the side of the NWO/Bankers and their plans for the world

edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It was Russia’s most-wanted terrorist "Doku Umarov" who is thought to be behind the plot
www.neurope.eu...

According to his Wikipedia page, the United Nations Security Council says he (Umarov) is an Al-Qaeda associate, or should we say Al CIAda like the BBC suggest in their documentary The Power of Nightmares www.youtube.com...

"On March 10, 2011 the United Nations Security Council Al-Qaeda and Taliban Sanctions Committee added Umarov to the list of individuals associated with Al-Qaeda"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If this was actualy a genuine threat you can pretty much rest assured a hefty amount of people are going to be getting black bagged and dropped from an airplane at 30,000 feet.

Putin is a very bad man.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
If this was actualy a genuine threat you can pretty much rest assured a hefty amount of people are going to be getting black bagged and dropped from an airplane at 30,000 feet.

Putin is a very bad man.

While Putin is not perfect, he's certainly the lesser of the evils when compared with the UN/US. It wouldn't surprise me if Putin and his KGB are completely ruthless with those behind this plot.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I consider Putin to be far better than Gorb, Kissinger's friend. And he is one of the white hats, no matter what he's been into, holding things at bay.

And so I will continue to send my prayers on his behalf for I have known they are after him, and what happened to Gaddafi, really made me worried on his behalf. This world is chalk full of negative leaders and dark siders, there are only a few that are in their way and those people need some support. All I can do is pray and ask for some positives to be watching over him.

I want a world of complete equality, upgrade clean tech, no homeless, no forcing, no banks, abundance, and wonderful health care and education for all, and earthship homes earthship.com... recycled, energy free or at least greatly reduced (I would need heat in the winter), non GMO food and pesticide poison free, joy, peace happiness, tons of art and creativity and high learning, wonderful ways to contribute for the able bodied, and I want yesterday.

So, all the blocks to darth vaders crew needs support.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join