It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CATTLE, HORSES, SHEEP - Mysterious Death' ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
enenews.com...

The above has a perhaps expected reason. In Europe and now I beleive the USA, too many farm animals are now dying or suffering stillbirths, for the reason to be a Midge Bite, that in turn delivers said Schallemberg Virus.

Following the Chernobyl incident, Sheep in Wales, UK, were suddenly infected with Foot and Mouth disease, whilst Pigs - north of the UK - were said to have Blue Tongue Disease. Radiation was brushed under the carpet, even though such had risen

Or has we hear before;

The Truth Is Out There

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

steaming,
Thank you for your post and link! To me I feel like this is deja vu from a few months ago.. I know people from the South where there were massive bird and fish deaths this past year. They tried to tell us it was because of the fireworks, and telephone poles? I of course knew otherwise because you can not shoot fire works in the city limits, also with quite a bit of the area covered in underground wiring.. Also not to mention, I do not believe birds are that stupid. In this case you've posted, they can not use silly excuses as such. I am sick of being told excuses for these mysterious animal deaths, I want answers. I do thank you for posting this, I will read further into the link. Also I am an animal lover, so all of this is sad news to me :/
Thank you for your post steaming!

join