It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Commercial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Heres a link for a pdf version of the booklet being distributed in the UK - Preparing for Emergencies

I didn't find it to be as foreboding as I thought it would be regarding its content, having read similar leaflets in school history lessons, from the Cold War period giving instructions on what to do in a thermonuclear holocaust - white wash your windows, don't look at the white flash etc.

I personally think that this is a very good incentive by the government. Although the information contained may seem like straight-forward common sense, there a lot of people who do not posses an ounce of it. By including the most basic info, everyone should know what to do, who to phone, etc in any likely situation.
If there are approx. 30 million (income)tax-payers, we only paid 26p each to produce this booklet. Good value I say.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Paul]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

Originally posted by bet555
IT IS SUCH A THREAT !!! YOU #ING MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!! Chechen rebels just blew up some # ... and we got our twin towers hit ... What you want us to do ... .# YOU !! if you say it is just an attempt ... by the government

Typical response from someone who's mind is completely closed to something that may go against what our media says here in the US. Closed to what goes against what our all-knowing and flawless and sinless government will tell us. The same all-knowing government who claim they didn't know anything about an attack that was being planned for 9-11.

From now on, please participate by adding something of substance to benefit the post, otherwise don't post. If you're confused or don't understand as to why I've posted what I have, and if you don't believe what I'm talking about, I will gladly direct you to many sources of alternate news and information (alternate meaning news not controlled by the few huge conglomerates and elitists who can and will censor any material that is undesirable to their cause) so that you may learn some things that may be disturbing to find out. But at least you will slowly come to know the truth of what's going on in our world.

You mean you will gladly point me to other peoples opinion .... if you don't think that someone can make a bomb and use ir you are a #in idiot I can make a pipe bomb outta 3 foot long PVC pipe and Garden Fertilizer .... and the explosion would be big enough that it could blow a car in the air .... so you saying if someone with hardly no education such as myself can make something like this in the U.S. and put it somewhere ... and the U.S. would never even know where that came from?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join