It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Think the NWO Is Coming To A Head? New Report Says Earth Disasters On The Way!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Those frozen mammoths could have just fallen into a crevasse and died or something else of that nature. The line between life and death in that difficult a climate, especially for an infant, is pretty narrow.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Okay, let's for a moment go with this theory of polar excursion. The good professor has noted that there are some unexplained phenomena going on in Siberia and has noted the weather extremes in the Northern Hemisphere.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the North Pole just half of the story? i.e if the north pole moves, so does the south in rough correlation?

If this is the case, why have we not been shown evidence for the southern changes? We too have been having some pretty full on weather etc here in Aussie and NZ has been rattling with earthquakes for over a year now. Noone has mentioned anything about the south pole moving though.

I think this theory may have merit, but someone needs to look at both poles for symptoms of movement.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
But I thought the Mayans didn't predict anything? Its just a new cycle.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Or because more things are insured?

The twin towers were insured too, Jewish banker(s) collected a nice sum of money from the collapse.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yes, I'd heard that the clouds have moved closer to the earth, so my immediate thought was that the jetstream has dropped lower in the atmosphere. If this is a trend we could be in trouble...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join