It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Powerful Earthquake - Earth Axis Tilts by 4 ft. (China or Pacific North West)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Last night, I dreamt all night long that a powerful earthquake hit either somewhere in the China region or Pacific North West (PNW). The reason I'm unclear....I will explain.

I live in the PNW. In my dream I had visitors from China. It was winter as it is now. We went to what we perceived was the top of the Earth where the Earth's Axis resides. It was like we were on an expedition. The Axis was under an enormous plastic dome. The Axis looked like a gigantic cement pole sticking out from the Earth.

The earthquake hit and we held on for dear life. Only 4 of us within the Dome survived, with two fatalities within the Dome. We knew wherever this earthquake occurred, they realized massive casualties. We felt as though it was in the "8's". I remember we discussed talking about the work facing us with rebuilding.

I'm unclear if the dream symbolizes China or the PNW. Either way, wanted to memorialize here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Somebody else (unless you're the same person with another account
) posted similar thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I too read about the other person having
a dream similar to yours. Lets certainly
hope it doesn't come true. Sounds more
like a nightmare than a dream.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by curiouswa

Somebody else (unless you're the same person with another account
) posted similar thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, we have too similar dreams from two different people, almost the same day...

Interestingly enough, last night I also dreamed that I was in the middle of an earthquake...

top topics

join