It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dedicated To All Neocons That Booed Ron Paul (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Originally posted by Rockpuck

OK.. well.. here is what I cannot fathom:

Germany

Strongest industry in Europe, 3rd in the entire World. Wealthy. And the have a history of being able to militarily defend themselves (as well as be aggressive) .. So um .. why do we need to protect them?

I second this.
Germany is currently in the process of modernising her armed forces.
We don't need your protection and we sure don't need 50.000 observers in case of Hitler's sudden ressurection or something. We're allies now.
edit on 27-2-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
DR. RON PAUL will be the next President.
he has many delegates quietly going to supper tuesday.
he is not an isolationist - turn off the alpha waves.
read the CONSTITUTION - where does it say establish military bases in foreign countries - oh - no where.
you want your presidents to be older - case in point - taxpayers are STILL funding carter,bushies,clinton(s) and now the kenyan.

PRESIDENT PAUL,PRESIDENT PAUL,PRESIDENT PAUL.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

It is the biggest deception "They" hate us because of our freedom? Who in the hell would believe such a silly statement?

Mr. Chairman... I would like to second that motion and offer further evidence into the record. The other side of this very same coin is the simple statement, believed only by simple people I might add, that we as a country are bringing freedom to the nations we are blessing with our military presence.

In support of this contention I would like us to consider Tibet. If we are so concerned about other nations having freedom why are we not doing anything about Tibet? After all Mr. Chairman we did send our very own CIA to rescue the Dali Lama and yet we have not lifted a finger to help this country which has been suffering since shortly after WWII.

Likewise in the half of America which is south of the Equator - or right on it - much has been done to give the people their freedoms, and yet rather than singing their praises we have done nothing but vilify those leading the way in the Bolivarian movement. The man who has won more free elections than probably anyone else in history, Hugo Chavez, we have vehemently called a dictator. Even though there elections are by far more free and honest than ours have been for decades now.

Back to the topic. Mr. Paul's foreign policy is spot on. Let us stop being the Government of the Corporation, by the Corporation and for the Corporation and return the US Government to the people who rightly own it.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The terrorists hate us because of our freedom.

Oh man, I can't even say that with a straight face..

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
BOO

Second line.... BOO some more.

It's irrelevant whether RP gets boo'd any longer because it is obvious he can't win a real vote count in a real election vs the internet polls his fans have been skewing the results for time and time again.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
DR. RON PAUL will be the next President.
he has many delegates quietly going to supper tuesday.
he is not an isolationist - turn off the alpha waves.
read the CONSTITUTION - where does it say establish military bases in foreign countries - oh - no where.
you want your presidents to be older - case in point - taxpayers are STILL funding carter,bushies,clinton(s) and now the kenyan.

PRESIDENT PAUL,PRESIDENT PAUL,PRESIDENT PAUL.

The delegates picked are meaningless, some States those delegates pick other delegates who pick other delegates to eventually show up at the convention. All them RP sneaks will get a shock when they have to pick from a pool of people who are obviously all Romney supporters if he won the State or someone else, if they won, there will be no Paul delegates sneaking in the back door sweeping him in.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

If the US was attacked because they represent freedom and opportunity (like Santorum says at the end of the video)...

Then....

Why does the US attack other countries with bombing raids.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We (the U.S.) will end up learning our lessons the hard way. Unfortunately, I think it will be too late. When our backs are against the wall, people will wish they would have listened to Ron Paul and voted for him. More of the same is simply a dead end.

Spending money on wars and bases overseas will eventually cause the collapse of our economy and the end to the United States as we know it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

True RP has been having trouble getting the votes in.

They've been going missing (Iowa), not been counted due to 3 inches of snow (washington - RP strong hold)..girl scouts still managed to meet plucky girls. Votes declared a 0 even when they vote early (waldo), results have been called in but not by the folks in charge of counting ....

The GOP is either unable to get drunk in a brewery or doing their best to ensure he does not get the nomination.

here's Rachel Maddow giving a round up of the shambles...
www.youtube.com...

Noam Chomsky view on RP's war position :
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
I second this.
Germany is currently in the process of modernising her armed forces.
We don't need your protection and we sure don't need 50.000 observers in case of Hitler's sudden ressurection or something. We're allies now.

Okay, how bout I modify bases to presence. When I said I wouldn't mind a very limited and very narrow number of bases to remain in our staunchest allies territory it was never meant for protection.

While we would all like to stick our head in the sand and think that we can release many of our spheres of influence around the world, it just doesn't work.

We can reduce bases but maintain detachments at strategic points with our allies. Or are the Paulites opposed to even that?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by rstregooski
Alright, folks.. I've gotten quite sick of everyone who states that they like Ron Paul except for his "crazy" foreign policy stance.. These same people are beating their damn war drums and refuse to look at the history of American Interventionism, whether it be CIA, SF, our globalist bureaucracy, or whatever..

I beg to differ! But continue your broad strokes. I would like us to become much less involved in foreign affairs and close down nearly every base save about 4 (Germany, Japan, England and one in the Middle East); yet I cannot fathom the complete isolationism of Ron Paul.

So no, those that dislike and think his foreign policy is extreme don't all sit around a camp fire singing war songs hoping we set off for war once again.

No I'd love to see them close down the bases in Japan... the Japanese people would love to see hose bases closed, especially all the ones on Okinawa. There are plenty of other places to put bases..

NOw that that is out of the way...

I don't hate Ron Paul for his "extreme foreign policy stance" I hate Ron Paul for the fact that he espouses getting rid of two agencies that actually help me and my family and transferring those controls to the states who in my case have already stated that they do not have the resources to continue the programs that are essential. He will not get my vote on that alone... HUD helps with housing due to the extreme amount of money I have to pay for my children to fo to school, and Education kicks in some of the kids allotment so that I can actually eat and provide fuel and have working phones. I do not have cable TV, canot afford it, don't really miss it, my internet is a 4G hotspot that was relatively cheap top operate, my computer is now 4 years old, and fine for all I do. At one point I could have afforded to upgrade and have cable, and proper net, and proper landline phones, but circumstances are that bad in my area, the school system has implemented a cost sharing program that is insane for Special Needs children. Again, without the Dept of Education kicking in some of it, we wouldn't be eating, my job does not pay enough, heck the school district would probably just drop all these programs and not educate them if Paul got in and there was no overseeing agency mandating they be educated..

That is why I hate Ron Paul and everything he stands for, he would gut some systems that are essential.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

900 Military Bases Around the World , a Presence in over 135 Countries, IS a BIT MUCH , wouldn't you Admit ?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
How about America sticks it's nose in it's own busyness?

This stupid shajt about America's or RP or any other candidate stance on war...somehow determines who is more suitable candidate?

America is the most powerful nation in the world. There is no question about it. Who would dare to attack America on it's own ground? No nation. No country. What fu****g war people? Only wars for America are the ones America creates for it self.

The last true war Americans fought was war for Independence. Everything else after that is a lie.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

900 Military Bases Around the World , a Presence in over 135 Countries, IS a BIT MUCH , wouldn't you Admit ?

I have already stated that there is no need for that many. I proposed 4 and expanded that they become training detachments.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Anyone who boos Ron Paul is unknowingly killing themselves and their soon to be once great nation. It is a mistake to not vote Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by henryharrison1984
Anyone who boos Ron Paul is unknowingly killing themselves and their soon to be once great nation. It is a mistake to not vote Ron Paul.

So we must all succumb to the Master? We cannot digress? We cannot disagree? Yeah that sounds like freedom right there. Maybe think about what you wrote, question your support for Ron Paul (I think a lot of Ron Paul supporters would distance themselves from what you wrote) and then come back with something more than "Support or Die!"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Honestly it sounded like canned laughter to me...

Ignorance is justifiable.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I'm not a "Paulite" per se, but I like that idea of limited military presence.
This way your troops come across more like mutual partners in training and less like occupying forces.
Plus, it's more cost-effective and tactical and logistical advantages can still be maintained. It's a win-win situation for all of us.
edit on 29-2-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Limited military presence....

I'm curious...in what way do you justify this presence....even limited one? Does America allow foreign military bases inside US ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

www.youtube.com...

Not Electable ? .You tellum Why Not Ron !

From the Panicing Tone of Bill O'Reilly's Voice here , he Damn Well Thinks Ron Paul Is VERY Electable.......:0

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join