It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

precogniton, OOBE, other visions. Please help me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
well here my story that i need you guys to help me with. one day i was walking down the street and i closed my eyes. it seemed like i was flying down the street but i had no control over it mostly because i didn't know what was happening. the whole neighrborhood was very clear as if my eyes were open bu they were closed and i felt lik i was flying downb the street. then in my vision i turned at looked at a house and i could see through the window in the front door and see the furnishings inside, the vision ended and i opened my eyes. as i walked down the street i turned at looked at a random house, it was the same one from my vision. My problem now is that i had no control over where i waqs flying i dot know if thats becuase im not supposed to or wether its just happened in a matter of sec onds and i was very confused. Now thing that really bugging me is that i cant get a vision like this to come back ive trued just focusing relaxing. any explanations or help to get it back

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
anybody have some oppions or ideas

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Come on i know somebody has an idea

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i know somebody will help me with this i really need it please any ideas or explantaions any info

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm here for ya...sorry it took so long....i know what your going through...i've had almost the same experience!! all i can tell you is that you've experienced precognition..(seeing before you see) if that makes any sence. have you ever been really good at predicting things that have happened?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ya know...I get really concerned about some of these posts. Make a mental note of people just here on this site for starters, of who you feel is "truly" knowledgeable in the dealings of spirituality/occult/metaphysics....whatever you call it. Now note how often these people post to such threads.......it should tell you something if you just think. These things are not something that everyone and their brother should be doing.....these things are to be done within a process of learning...tired and true structure! To do otherwise, is dangerous. How serious are they into study if they are asking for help from a conspiracy board? Too many people out there "playing" instead of learning.....
These people want instant knowledge without doing the work of study....which also tells you that they are not ready for what they are wanting to do.
JMHO here folks

top topics

join