It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the reptilian theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I searched around for a bit, couldn't find anything that summed up what the reptilian theory was and what it was trying to prove etc... and info about it.

Can anybody explain it, or link me to a thread/site that does?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That's an easy problem to solve....

Watch David Icke's long presentations on Youtube for a more in depth analysis.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

And for some good measure, here is the families on top of the global food chain. David does mention the Rothschild a lot. Allegedly, all of those families would have secret ties to "reptilians" or others.

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

dont forget the

Maravingian Bloodline
Mcdonalds Family
Disney Family
Krupp Family

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
After reviewing the available lore around the internet:

On the galactic level we are generally talking about the Orion region, but there lots going on out there. Diversity is a consistent in life. For Earth, a few dinosaurs did grow a brain and went underground before their big extinction period, the environment is different down in the ground, but there are still signs of life when looking.

When looking into the current information available about the power structures on Earth, there are some reports of connections to these still surviving underground species. The relationship that is described is similar to that of a farmer and his heard. More recently there have been some reports of conflicts and power struggles going on.

When I hear the term Reptilian, I generally think 'cold blooded'. Earth does have a savage and vicious history, but this to be expected when reviewing its longer history over the ages. More generally it can include some of the more common 'Grey' type aliens which are controlled from Reptilian factions. Some descriptions of the Reptilian culture is contained within demonic literature. The general perception is that of the 'Dark Side', in line with Satan and wanting absolute control or another mass extinction.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Here is the genesis of the Reptilians...

LINK

edit on 25/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

i thought this was the genesis of the reptilians

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Seek out David Icke for the reptilian theory.

The reptilian theory is the most ASININE thing that I have ever heard.
edit on 25-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

From your name and signature you have already figured out a good deal, the hard part is already done. Nonetheless, you may be in for the surprise of your life, I know, I was. Convinced just as any properly politically formed opponent of human oppression, I was dead certain that the whole "Reptilian nonsense" was a stupid, contrived attempt to disrespect the intelligence of political dissidents and to dumbfound and disinform those seeking to understand what goes on behind the scenes. Boy, was I in for a shock. It came when I witnessed one such entity first hand, in person, and unfortunately they are real.

However, much of what we know to be factual about society and politics still holds true, only we have to figure in to the chess board a missing piece, the one working behind the scenes who isn't a Batman and Robin style Arch-villain, but is in fact an Alien Species which happens to be cold blooded for a very good reason: their blood runs cold. They are INHUMAN in all of their influence for that very reason, they have nothing similar to what we call emotion, being uncaring and without empathy for any other living creature and knowing no pity, even for their own kind. They have been behind most of the horrors in human history for eons and continue today to pull the strings of the Royal dynasties, the Illuminati royal bastards and the Bilderbergers among others.

GETSMART

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

The reptilian theory is the most ASININE thing that I have ever heard

but it's a good money maker for him - seems to have kept him in dosh quiet nicely taking it from idiots, and his website rates as worth a fair bit due to traffic.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

but it's a good money maker for him - seems to have kept him in dosh quiet nicely taking it from idiots, and his website rates as worth a fair bit due to traffic.

Aloysius,

I used to like checking out David Icke's website for many interesting things, but avoided the "Reptilian Nonsense" like the plague. Now it is ironic that I find that his OUTING the Reptilian Phenomenon is actually the greatest service he has done for the Truth Movement of all. For this is what is hardest to believe, and had I not been a first hand eyewitness I probably still couldn't wrap my mind around anything such as such a possibility, much less that it is one of the most pertinent facts explaining our Enslavement and continuous Oppression for so many centuries!

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

David Icke is the most asinine person I've ever heard. He's a blatant fool with his lies!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
After reviewing the available lore around the internet:

On the galactic level we are generally talking about the Orion region, but there lots going on out there. Diversity is a consistent in life. For Earth, a few dinosaurs did grow a brain and went underground before their big extinction period, the environment is different down in the ground, but there are still signs of life when looking.

When looking into the current information available about the power structures on Earth, there are some reports of connections to these still surviving underground species. The relationship that is described is similar to that of a farmer and his heard. More recently there have been some reports of conflicts and power struggles going on.

When I hear the term Reptilian, I generally think 'cold blooded'. Earth does have a savage and vicious history, but this to be expected when reviewing its longer history over the ages. More generally it can include some of the more common 'Grey' type aliens which are controlled from Reptilian factions. Some descriptions of the Reptilian culture is contained within demonic literature. The general perception is that of the 'Dark Side', in line with Satan and wanting absolute control or another mass extinction.

never the cosmos that wants a mass extinction.

CLEARLY they are pushing rocks into us...and maybe...maybe they set up the whole alignment thing as well. Who knows what will happen next.

edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He also has a 6 hour interview with Credo Mutwa which is interesting as well as quite funny!

Controversial subject though, but I admire the Icke for sticking to his guns and continuing to deliver stories/investigations he has done regardless of the consequences.

www.youtube.com...

(I think this is a different vid to the one posted before ...)

top topics

join