It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The school taught Islam as part of the curriculum. and he was registered as a Muslim. Debate semantics if you want, but he doesn't even deny that.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

The school taught Islam as part of the curriculum. and he was registered as a Muslim. Debate semantics if you want, but he doesn't even deny that.

Still a public school and he's still not a Muslim. Deny that please.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Learning Islam in school means it is. Semantics, again?

If that's all you want to do, I am done. Be willfully blind to the data if you wish, but don't expect me to sit in the dark with you. I am not a mushroom.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Learning Islam in school means it is.

No it does not actually.

Be willfully blind to the data if you wish,

You are the one being willfully blind, refusing to accept the reality that Obama is the legal President, and will be for 4 more years.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If that's all you want to do, I am done. Be willfully blind to the data if you wish, but don't expect me to sit in the dark with you. I am not a mushroom.

Erm, my wife's a teacher and she spent past of last term teaching her kids about Judaism. That doesn't make them Jewish. I have an O-level in Scripture. That actually made me an atheist. So your point is worthless.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Erm, my wife's a teacher and she spent past of last term teaching her kids about Judaism. That doesn't make them Jewish.

According to birther logic it does.

If children are taught French or German etc. at school according to birthers that makes them French or German etc.?

If they are taught about insects that automagically makes them an insect....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Erm, my wife's a teacher and she spent past of last term teaching her kids about Judaism. That doesn't make them Jewish.

According to birther logic it does.

If children are taught French or German etc. at school according to birthers that makes them French or German etc.?

If they are taught about insects that automagically makes them an insect....

Oh my god! I was taught Latin in school! That makes me a Roman - SUMMON MY LEGIONS!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
anyone hear about the petition on whitehouse.gov that Orly Taitz created?

ah, found the existing thread on this, adios!
edit on 14-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
then the whitehouse.gov deleted the petition lol

It got deleted as it contained fraudulent information, which is against the terms.
edit on 14-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

maybe, real or not i thought you guys might be interested

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

This is also the same place that saw a petition with about 35,000 signatures to get the US government to build a Death Star. Since it was a petition started by Orly Taitz you can assume it was nothing more than stupidity based on a lie posted by the biggest fraud in the USA.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captainpudding

lol a death star, did they ever respond to that petition?

i knew the government had some secret space projects but damn! i expect the moon to blow up the earth any day now
edit on 14-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Yeah. They said it wasn't in the budget, evidently it would cost several quadrillion dollars lol www.webpronews.com...

This was just the first hit on google, plenty of other news outlets have picked it up.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Learning Islam in school means it is.

No it does not actually.

Be willfully blind to the data if you wish,

You are the one being willfully blind, refusing to accept the reality that Obama is the legal President, and will be for 4 more years.

He's in the office, but the legality is most debatable. Since you clearly don't want to discuss ANY possibility other than what you have been told to believe, however, I see no point in continuing this "discussion".

Erm, my wife's a teacher and she spent past of last term teaching her kids about Judaism. That doesn't make them Jewish. I have an O-level in Scripture. That actually made me an atheist. So your point is worthless.

There is a difference between learning ABOUT a religion, and learning to practice that religion. There isn't any doubt that he was learning the practice, as that is what they were teaching.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

i always got a kick out of the 'publicist' (literary agent) who publicly promoted him as our first Kenyan Senator.
yeah, yeah, it was a published error
... or so we've heard

of course, the original has been internet scrubbed, however, there are sooooo many mirrors of it that i doubt that one will ever disappear like he wishes it would

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Let me stop you right there. He did NOT attend a Muslim school. He attended a PUBLIC school in Indonesia.
and just which public schools in Indonesia, in 196? were not Muslim based ??

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Of course it doesn't matter to some people what the publicist themselves say. They'd rather believe their own imagination.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

He's in the office, but the legality is most debatable.

Except that every silly court case birthers have taken to court they have lost.... so just why do you claim the legality is debateable. Your mind seems made up, you are not willing to accept any facts that disagree with your claim....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
How many failed birther court cases have there been. . All of them. Birtherism is so 2010

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There is a difference between learning ABOUT a religion, and learning to practice that religion. There isn't any doubt that he was learning the practice, as that is what they were teaching.

The same as learning ABOUT France, or learning French... but that does not make someone French. Oh, except for birthers, of course. For them learning something automagically makes you that thing....

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join