It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need an explanation and you guys may be it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So the big mystery is how the broach could have got there and the name carved? ( did you ever tell anyone about the story, and maybe someone is pullin your leg by leaving the broach and writing the name?)

and also if and how you communicated to her telepathically when you were younger?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
fabulous story, i tend to think of most storys as over active minds, But you witnessed and had things appear and disapear that in its self is intresting as this might not be a simple ghost story as such but more a interaction of 2 dimentions with objects appearing and disapearing in both.

will be watching close. S+F

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hello good friend. I was sure I would be flamed for this thread. But so far so good! Still waiting on the rock, but charlyv said it would take awhile. I just don't wait well!
Thanks for the support. I have actually told no one but my mother and she thought I needed more kids to play with.
I will have to try to answer all the questions if I can.
Love ya. Copper

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I believe you.

I've been a psychic medium my entire life and have had countless experiences with ghosts, spirits, or other dimensional beings, whatever you'd like to call them.

All children are psychic. Some more than others. Once most of us reach puberty, for whatever reason, most of our gifts go incognito, in a sense. The fact that you saw her less and less as you got older makes perfect sense, I've seen it in numerous cases. If your story is true in every regard, then I'd say she could be a guide or maybe just a spirit that cared deeply about you and by leaving the brooch was saying, "I'm still here!", if that makes sense.

If anything new happens, I'd love to hear all you have to say. Ignore the skeptics, if you experienced it then you know you experienced in, don't let anyone bully you into believing you're crazy or your experience wasn't real -- it's as real as you think it is.
edit on 25-2-2012 by ofNight because: brooch, not broach! Doh!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I had an imaginery friend (this nick) and ANOTHER imaginery friend (with TWO first names) that was actually born to Dad's best friend who didn't know about MY imaginery friend. Mom and Dad knew, Dad's best friend and his wife didn't know. Somewhere, the two (imaginery and real) became one.

But, I wanted to say I love the OP's story.

I'm NOT going to say that awful "pics or ..." trash - but - I would like to ask politely if the OP happens to have a pic of the broach.

Also, OP, can you describe the girl's facial features and clothing? Can you draw a picture of her? I can't draw stick people; but, if you are talented in the art area ... a drawing would be appreciated too.

Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12

Hello good friend. I was sure I would be flamed for this thread. But so far so good! Still waiting on the rock, but charlyv said it would take awhile. I just don't wait well!
Thanks for the support. I have actually told no one but my mother and she thought I needed more kids to play with.
I will have to try to answer all the questions if I can.
Love ya. Copper

Hey Copper...still have the new Avatar...I like...

I too had a *special* friend when I was a little girl. So, I know how unique those relationships are. My Mom wrote it off to an overactive imagination, and reading too much on my part. I don't understand how, now as an adult, I remember it all so well....yet my own Mom claims she never had an invisible friend. Though my G'Mother told me that my Mom did have one of those friends. My Mom, I guess, blocked it all out as she grew older.

Do you still have the brooch Copper, and would you be willing to post a photo. I remember how much work it was for you to post photos of the rock...so get one of your Kids to help you again, if you can. I would love to look at it. It sounds very special.

ETA: It would take time for the next analysis of the rock, since it's being done by a more complex lab. Hope the report turns out as interesting as the previous one......

Des
edit on 25-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Took it to a good honest jeweler and he checked it carefully. Said it is from the 1800's. It is a cameo held in a 24ct gold brooch.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

She wrote her name in the sand in the yard. Then she pronounced it for me. I checked it out and it is an old English name.
My great grand parents were both born and raised in England. In Landcaster.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

By the way, I think we are all controlled by the goverment!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Stay smilier! Your avatar is great.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

When she first sat down I felt that I had known her forever but couldn't remember her name. I was not scared at all. At five or six, I didn't even think it was strange that we conversed in our heads.
I never asked her last name. Just accepted that my friend was different than the rest but just as good.
Mom had fits with me because I was always fiddling with things, trying to see how they worked.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I will try putting a picture up... not real good at that! I had to sell the gold part years ago to pay a large bill but still have the cameo and hope I never loose it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

I will try putting a picture up... not real good at that! I had to sell the gold part years ago to pay a large bill but still have the cameo and hope I never loose it.

Hi copperhead!

If you can't post the picture here, just send it to me at my email adress (onzeaoutathotmail.fr) (with at=@) and I'll re-post it here for everyone.

I felt that I had known her forever

I knew that before you posted it.

edit on 25-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Sent you an email.Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks!
Here are the two photos:

Original files in .rar can be downloaded from here

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Thanks!
Here are the two photos:

Original files in .rar can be downloaded from here

Oh...Copper how Beautiful....and ever so appropriate a gift from your little friend....

It says so much...

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

Please tell us more details about Pipa.

I am all ears.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Someday I hope to replace the brooch. The jeweler said it was gold and the little diamonds were rough cut. But my brother was burned in an oil well fire and I had to go to Utah with mom to see him. He is okay now. Not even many scars.
The work on the cameo is so fine you can even see the girl's toenails.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

any other memories of your past with Pipa?
edit on 25-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Really. . . . I has a little friend in my ward, but he left when i took the blue tabs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join