It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream I'd to share with ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In my life I've had several dreams that have me shaking when I wake up... I'm always scared to share them, but I think they may be coming true. I don't know if they will or not, but the are all SO REAL all my senses are in them, taste, touch, heat on my skin, even the pain from getting hit I ALWAYS write these dreams down, AND TO BE CLEAR, I had them way before I ever knew about ATS or FEMA camps the NWO ect ect.

It was an unseasonable heat bearing on my hometown in FL. It was damn hot. As I was mowing my lawn a BRIGHT light came across the sky it was like a pillar of fire. I remember screaming "Those crazy bastards fired it up those, crazy @$$ holes were going to DIE! I remember trying to convince friends and family to NOT relocate I was yelling like a mad man trying to save them. I couldn't stay in my area so I soon had to leave. I got into my car (a car that didn't exist a Kia Soul) I got my guns (at the time I only owned a hand gun) and my dog (which again I never had a dog untill THIS year) and headed north. I avoided main roads and checkpoints but soon SWAT-style men were chasing my car I wrecked, barely survived, and limped into the woods. My dog died in the night and I had to bury her.

I ran into some people who were also hiding in the area. I shared supplies and ammo (what little I had) and soon we were traveling together about nine of us and two preteen kids one boy and one girl (they drove me crazy yak yak yak) I taught them what little I knew about marksmenship and hiding (us army basic training) and we scavaged where we could. We got bold and attacked a small group of SWAT guys (three to be exact
) And in the words of Che "On that day, we were fighters." Bad ones but in the end we got them

More dreams to come I want to see what you guys think before I continue. Please be kind is all I ask.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think you will find that most of us ATSers have these types of scary, prophetic dreams, and I like that you shared yours. My personal feeling is that these dreams are warnings. I'm not sure what good a warning like this would do, but I do know that it is better to be prepared and not need it, than to not have a clue and be blindsided.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Amen my friend, After I had these dreams I began my "prepper" ways. got arms and ammo canned food and whatnot it was after the food was gone I had to leave. The next set of dreams I'm going to write about are what really scare me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Keep going! All the flags should be a sign.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Dreams can be vital conduits of information. I have had experience with dreams being prophetic and can only say this, not all are.
Figure out what signals and signs make the ones that you feel are prophetic truly different from the others. Those signs are there to be seen.

Peace and light.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by merkej23

Are you saying that you own a Kia Soul now or that was your car in the dream only. If you do not own one, then whatever you do, DON'T BUY ONE. If you do own one now and you also dreamed of owning it before it existed then that's just freaky.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Youre not at all crazy
I have been having very very similar dreams since about 1995......The dreams were so realistic and left me dumbfounded upon awakening from them because I knew nothing about all the conspiracies that we know of today......actually, I only even began realizing all about the collapse and the NWO consp. and everything inbetween, about seven years ago!! I still have the dreams on occassion......my opinion concerning BOTH of us and anyone else having these types of "realistic" dreams involving armed, uniformed men chasing us......its going to happen exactly like youve dreamed it.......you'll experience it like a dejavu style feeling, and youll immediately remember dreaming the experience as you experience it......how do I know this?? Because I've had many of them exactly like this, just none with the uniformed soldiers chasing me......YET! And I stress YET!! But I've had other dreams that I dreampt, awakened thinking "wow, that was strange and so realistic".....then half a year later or longer, I would live out the experience I previously dreamed, and it always feels just like a dejavu feeling, and I ALWAYS remember dreaming the dream of the experience I had just went through! Its wierd, and unexplainable to me......but i cannot deny the fact that this has happened to me many times over.....I've accepted that I have the gift of "prophecy" in some form or another......I have also had many other dreams that involve other pople and other circumstances that COULD ONLY OCCUR in a "post collapse environment".......and those dreams were horriffic!! I recently, the other night, had a dream, that was so real, where I was with a woman, a man and a young child, we were coming back from somewhere on foot, through the woods, and as we crossed railroad tracks we saw "german and scandinavian" men, soldiers, putting up some type of loading dock for people to load onto trains to go to "camps".....I somehow knew this as soon as I saw it. Then the soldiers grabbed the man and the woman, who were the parents of the child and siezed them! The child started crying and the soldier let him go as if he was doing the child a favor, and gave him to me. I didnt understand in the dream, why the soldiers werent arresting me too?? But they let me pass........I then walked with the child back to his home and his grandfather walked out of the basement door and spoke to me in German!! I was confused but suspected the man of having a hand in the childs parents arrest, as if he turned them in for something, but not me?? I knew when I woke up, that this was a dream I was going to experience one day....hard to explain, I just know.....When we have dreams like this, from my experience, you only see a snippit of what is actually happening, and not always the reasons behind what is happening, but it will all make sense when you actually experience it. My advice, DO NOT ATTEMPT to presume too much about the scenario you will face!! It will drive you madd!! And youll NEVER figure it out! You were given a glimpse into an event that you will encounter....only take the raw facts from these types of dreams, such as, you were injured, so put a first aid kit in your car TODAY!! You met up with other people who you trusted, which means you will not be alone, and you overpowered men to get provisions and you were successful!! Only take the facts bro.....Dreams like these give me peace of mind for the most part
But remember, I dont consider every dream to be "prophetic"....thats nonsense and foolish......rather I always have that "feeling" that is so deep within me upon awakening, that tells me......this is prophetic, and this is going to happen someday....its an unexplainable instinctive feeling, and virtually impossible to explain.......NOW in the case that a smart ASS wants to challenge what Ive just shared with you......YOU CANT!! How can ANYONE tell me what I have and havent experienced?? Only YOU can know.....Heres an analogy:

I actually know people who would argue with me, if I walked into a building soaking wet, and claimed it was pouring rain outside, based on the fact that the forcast wasnt calling for rain!! Hey STUPID, I just came from outside! Dont insult my intelligence and try to convince me that I just didnt get rained on!!
edit on 23/2/2012 by PROT3CTOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Recently had some intense dreams too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have even had one a couple of days ago, where I was in the Army-not the gov army but a People's army. Yeah weird eh?
The war was over and I bought a penknife for a fellow soldier and had it engraved,
Everyone was giving gifts to each other as a kind of 'well done for surviving'.

I am NOT Army material, so NOT prophetic but maybe a Spiritual dream?

About 20 years ago I dreamt of the first moment my hubby and then I heard about 911, so I do have prophetic dreams.

You just know if it is prophetic.
Just be prepared and be sure you know where you are going when you die, cos that is where your dog will be.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Recently had some intense dreams too.

I have even had one a couple of days ago, where I was in the Army-not the gov army but a People's army. Yeah weird eh?
The war was over and I bought a penknife for a fellow soldier and had it engraved,
Everyone was giving gifts to each other as a kind of 'well done for surviving'.

I am NOT Army material, so NOT prophetic but maybe a Spiritual dream?

About 20 years ago I dreamt of the first moment my hubby and then I heard about 911, so I do have prophetic dreams.

You just know if it is prophetic.
Just be prepared and be sure you know where you are going when you die, cos that is where your dog will be.

Peace

Right On sister! Know where youre going, work on that relationship with your "King"......its the only thing that will truely save you from losing your mind, and offer you comfort in times of distress!!

IT'S NOT ABOUT RELIGION PEOPLE.....IT'S ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

I think it's important to get as many such narratives out on ATS as possible.

There's so much to learn from every nuance and perspective, context and even the dream events, imho.

I consider them all useful puzzle pieces for the discerning and the informed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenIgnorance

When I had the dream, I did NOT own a Kia Soul, I did buy one in 2011 for some reason I said THIS CAR, later while reading my dream notes (last week) It suddenly dawn on me the car I described in it WAS my Kia right down to the color gun metal grey.

But in the dream the car SAVE me airbags ABS and such so IF these things are coming, I'd rather have the Kia than my dad's old pick up he left me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Well its kinda funny you mentioned an informal peoples army, the next few dreams mention somthing similar to that. I think I'll go right it ASAP

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Thank you for your support I will write more dreams I've had, you've inspired me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree with you, people shouldn't be afraid to express what they've seen through the minds eye, I mean John saw vision and now we have revelations in the bible right? I never understood why I was afraid to tell people. So I added a part two.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Dream, or fantasy?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Here is part two of my dreams

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

These were dreams, dreams so real all my senses were on fire, taste or touch smells even. I'd like to consider myself to be very down-to-earth, and I'm not a fan of fantasy or fiction. But these dreams have haunted me for some time (8 years or so) so I wanted to share with like minded people or I'd go crazy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Okay so these dreams are about eight years old? Still quite haunting? Well, I did have a very powerful rapture dream that I will never forget, and that was in February 1991, 21 years ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

INDEED.

Fear of man brings a trap. LOL.

Courage is a necessary trait for our era, for sure.

Thanks for sharing your dream. I hope it helps others share theirs. The more, the better we can prepare ourselves and our families, imho.

Thx thx.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
To make my dream short and sweet. I watched a wave come upriver. I could not get to my car. Woke up in a corn field.The river got wider. I could not swim across to get to family. Mississippi. Woke up sweating and very thirsty.
SIS dream: in august she saw grey snowflakes falling from the sky. Afraid of yo sem e tee.

new topics

top topics

join