It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran set to expand nuclear activity in bunker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Iran set to expand nuclear activity in bunker

At least that's the headline in a JPost article.

By REUTERS 02/23/2012 14:28

Diplomats: Iran "working toward full installation" of uranium enrichment centrifuges at underground facility.
"Diplomats" say ... Hmmm

VIENNA - Iran is believed to be carrying out preparations to expand nuclear activity deep inside a mountain, diplomats say, in a further sign of defiance in the face of intensifying Western pressure to curb its sensitive uranium enrichment drive.

Increased capacity at the Fordow underground site would probably heighten Western suspicion of Iran's intentions, after it last month started refining uranium there to a level that cuts the time it would need for any nuclear weapons bid.
"Iran is believed to be carrying out preparations" ... Hmmmm

The setback increased worries about a downward spiral towards conflict between the Islamic Republic and the West, and sent oil prices to a nine-month high.
I wonder who got rich this time ?

JPost story

Loads more of alarming detail in the article !

Note: this reference to "Reuters" may be from a story earlier this month.

This "report" may not be new !!

It may be a rekindling of fears

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh look, a whole section dedicated to the "Iran threat".
edit on 23-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Why not? Iran is a threat no matter what you tell yourself. Whatever helps you sleep or justifies it in your mind. The fact is if the program was "Peaceful" as they claim why do they need to complete in secrecy in a secured underground bunker? The reason is because the program is sinister and everything the "Sane" world is claiming.
edit on 23-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by satron

Why not? Iran is a threat no matter what you tell yourself. Whatever helps you sleep or justifies it in your mind. The fact is if the program was "Peaceful" as they claim why do they need to complete in secrecy in a secured underground bunker? The reason is because the program is sinister and everything the "Sane" world is claiming.
edit on 23-2-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I'd like more proof to the claim you're making, and without proof you're making a pretty big claim. I really don't care if they didn't want inspectors in all of their facilities. Neither did Iraq, and what turned up there? Israel, on the other hand, has been a threat to peace ever since it's modern inception.

Sinister? What is sinister about it? Sinister because they don't want everyone invading their privacy?

Iran isn't a threat to anyone, we are the biggest threat if we think we can do anything we want.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I'd like more proof to the claim you're making, and without proof you're making a pretty big claim.

The fact is if their is nothing going on why don't they come 100% clean with the inspectors and those asking the questions. I know if someone accused me of something I was not doing I would be going out of my way big time to prove my innocence. Their actions are extremely suspicious to say the least. Deny it all you want it is true.

Also they have far more centrifuges and have enriched uranium already beyond what is required to complete the objectives they are claiming. Now they need to hide like "mongrel dogs" to continue this evil plan.

I really don't care if they didn't want inspectors in all of their facilities.

Well this little gem of wisdom sums you up 100%. You have obviously made your mind up and no amount evidence is going to convince you of anything. The scumbag Ayatollah could announce to the world their true plans and people like you will continue to deny it. Oh well each to his own. It does not really matter what you think anyway. Say what you want in reply I do not really care.

Iran isn't a threat to anyone

Now that is laughable. Extremely laughable to the point where tears are nearly coming from eyes. Did you not see the recent threads on ATS where it shows the terrorist Iranian president inciting a crowd to chant "Death to Israel" in a Hitlereque manner. That's right you didn't because your mind is already made up. If that does not show a threat well nothing does.

What next? going to give me the lost in the interpretation thing? Or the entire video is faked? Bahahahah

new topics

top topics

join