It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists ran by the elite for the elite to terrorize you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have noticed that terrorist groups always seem to attack the wrong people. They never really attack the elite that caused whatever situation they rightly or wrongly hate. The reason seems obvious: they never attack the elite as they are the elite, and that it is the elite that always end up running terrorist organisations: partly because they have the money to fund them. So there is therefore lots of ineffectual terrorists killing the masses who rarely are to blame for anything. How could we be when we rarely have the power. Does this seem fairly self serving, that everyone else has something to think about, and they keep all the wealth and power.
TERRORISTS RAN BY THE ELITE FOR THE ELITE AND BOMB, SCARE AND TERRORIZE THE MASSES

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The terrorists seemed to know a lot about attacking the US on 9/11, considering all the coincidences that occurred that day. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think clues to the biggest part of the conspiracy would be in the paperwork and computer records that went with those towers. (It would be interesting to know if there were any remote backups still existing with timely data. Seems doubtful though.) Tragedy being people not involved in this scheme being in the way, and then many thousands more affected by the aftermath.

However I'll give you credit for the insight there. I'd say most terrorist group leaders are just mercs operating under the banner of some cause in order to stir the pot to achieve other ends. As they'd say, "follow the money trail." When more people wake up to this, maybe then the madness will stop.

join