It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OK here is the Frankenstein Story.

I was just a little guy of 3 years and I had a great wonderful life. I had a lot of love around me and I was great in school and pretty well adjusted to the world. Now this does not reveal the way I was at home with my “questions” that used to make my mother run me off to church because she didn't know how to answer them.

I used to get completely frustrated with her because of her inadequate answer to my most big question of the time, which was, why did God put the desire to fly (as I always wanted to fly as my dreams told me I could) when I can't seem to figure out how to do it.
My poor mother explained that we were not birds and we did not have the equipment to fly like birds do on so on. This of course did not address my question which was "Why did God fill us with the desire to fly if we can't".

Now this question actually came from dreams (or what I thought were dreams at the time.) I never told my mother about it because I thought she would think I was the devils child, (one of the bad side effects of growing up in a Christian home with working parents.) they just couldn't have related to me if I told them the truth.

Anyhow, I used to have this dream all the time which lasted for about 3 years. I was 3 or 4 when it started (that I know of.) I was afraid to fall asleep because I knew this monster would come through the wall and take my brother away and I was so scared they would take him and he would never come back. It was years later that I realized I too was being taken and the fear was that they did not look like anything I had ever seen before.

I still do not know what they looked like but, I know my brother and I were abducted every night for a very long time. To go back a little, this is why I loved my life so much and was very great at socializing back then. It made up for and anchored me in to a place that I could call real. The other night time experiences were different and I knew I had to view them that way or I would loose my grip on reality. Yes I can hear you all thinking how could this young kid think like this. I have no idea but, I guarantee that I have always thought deeply and have known how to differentiate experiences even at an early age, as I was taught to do so by the entities that were taking me.

I knew this because looking back I did not know anyone my age that had the depth I possessed at 4 years old, and the schools I went to called my parents in because both my brother and myself were extremely intelligent. They studied our IQ test and found that we both had numbers of the charts.

My brother was taken out of regular school and put into a special school where he was doing algebra and other complex mathematical calculations 6 years ahead of himself. He had not even been to school yet. When he entered the first grade from Kindergarten is when he was put into the 6th grade because of his math skills. The problem was that he could not explain to the teachers how he knew the answers to equations. He would just say (if this is this and this is this then the only possible answer is, obvious ". Of course they pumped him to figure out where he got this information from but, he had no idea.

Anyhow I had similar things happen but, my education was in the then undiscovered field of social sciences and Human resources. Later in life I worked for H.U.D. My volunteer job was for the city of Los Angeles, housing the indigent population through the winter months. The odd part was the city would call me and explain what the next step was and I would tell them that I had already done what they were suggesting. They couldn't figure out how I knew this and were convinced I had an insider helping me. This became problematic for a while but, I soon fixed the trouble and the homeless of L.A. had homes to go too.

OK, now back to the story. I later in life (something like ten years after the dreams) realized that I new what it was like to pass through solid objects like walls. I was able to remember little bits and pieces of the dreams where the entities that took my brother and I would just kind of project an image of the outside , or other side of the wall and we would move to it. This was not odd to me at all and I remember feeling that where I knew the wall used to be and still was, caused an interesting effect in motion. It was as if we were moving through an energy that was thicker and felt like time slowed down while passing the point of the wall. It felt like moving through mental molasses. I am not sure how else to describe it.

Later in years when I met the Lizard man especially I remember the thunder in my body which separated me into two parts. Front and the rear, which the rear was the reality I knew and was easy but, the forwards vision was a movement into another time and space and also like a time warping molasses.

This is all I can remeber but, it trained me early to accept later events in life which are posted

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

It's because you and your brother are not from around here. I really enjoyed the story!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Funny you should say this because I have always had a certain sadness and joy Combined when ever I look at Cassiopeia. I remember the seven sisters when they were all able to be seen from earth and that hasn't been for many years. Long before my life began.

I would love to hear more of what you mean by "we are not from here". I have had this said to me several times in life but, for some reason it doesn't make sense somehow. It is like I have always been here. I am just not sure if that means here on earth. It may be odd but, ture. My brother has always said he is here visiting and called my parents units for most of his early years. This was long before the childhood revolution of parental disassociation back in the eighties.

So do delve in and let me know what you mean.

Paul

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It means you have memory and experiences from elsewhere / other systems on your soul level.

There are layers to realities. We happen to be in a dense one where we experience separation from our True Self or Essence. We sometimes remember certain things or have a sense of purpose but those connections are often go underdeveloped as our society does not encourage their exploration.

Some people are able to see, hear, feel, and sense things from these other layers. When the layers blend, a strange experience can occur. At least that's the way I see the reasons for people paranormal experiences.

People that see ET craft or have an strong connection to the phenomena, are generally linked to those dimensions or are being interfered with. It's important to develop a strong connection to your Higher Self when exploring these territories. You pierce a hole through the veil.

edit on 16-2-2013 by starshift because: word

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Great story, Paul!! Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, you and your brother are here on a mission from another planet. That's why you are both so smart. You both have certain contracts to fulfill here to help the poor human race in a certain area.

The part about dreaming you went through the walls wasn't a dream. You are correct in assuming it was an abduction. You were taught by the aliens (your real family) very well for what you need to accomplish here on Earth.
The thick molasses feeling you described was the change in frequency as you passed through what we consider to be solid objects in this reality. Actually, there is nothing solid. It just exists on higher or lower frequencies. So, once your frequency was raised, you and your brother were able to pass through the wall.
David Icke explained this very well in one of his videos I watched last year.

This also explains why UFOs are able to make themselves seen by lowering their frequency. Then they seem to disappear in the blink of an eye when they raise their frequency again.

Again, great story!!! I look forward to hearing more.

edit on 2/16/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/16/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I just watched this episode of The Dead Files. It makes me wonder how many people have ended up in prison because they were influenced or possessed by a demon when they committed a crime?

Answers questions at the end on how to rid your dwelling of these evil entities.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Interesting story. The taken through walls part. Kinda sounds like what i heard anyways. I didn't see it take the kid through a wall but i defiantly heard it. The age of 4 thing stuck out to me because i had adults constantly praising how smart i was. I just thought school had some ulterior motives. So i would goof off and distract people. There were a lot of things i learned in school i did not agree with, and a lot i did and marveled at. I found that growing up i knew the information i was reading was half assed. I never bothered really doing much homework except for math and sciences. I found English boring i never learned it properly lol. I learned how to spell from the internet. I also have a memory that is not photographic. but If i hear something i will remember it if im paying attention only if i hear it once.

Let me ask you this. Do you hear the frequency in your head? When i was younger it would bother me. I would hear it in total silence and when i focused on it it would get louder. i could hear anything but silence. I rarly hear silence lol. But i can alternate the pitch. I can make the frequency pulse in any rythem i want. I notice that when i keep a consistent rythem for 3-4 second i can feel my temples pulsating to the rythem. Physical changes, I can also feel both sides of my brain. And different sections and when i do so i hear the frequency change slightly.

I read this somewhere, That people shouldn't beable to feel their heart beating. Well i don't and do. I can feel it if i focus on it almost instantly. Also, I can feel the blood pumping in any artery in my body. I'm also able to force shivers down my spine at will. It causes me to gain goosebumps brought on by no outside stimulation. Temperature does not matter. I also noticed that it feels alot like torrents of energy. When i channel from the base of my skull to the neck it moves in waves throughout my body. I can pulse so much energy it gives me a high, I feel a chemical or something i don't know what im unlocking when im doing that. But my hair is standing as if its held up by static and very much feels like static grazing my arms. The bumps are also very noticable. Its quite abnormal iv shown some of my friends and they thought it was weird. But about this high i feel. It makes my body feel amazing, it feels like my body is vibrating on extacy. And it forces tears down my eyes no matter what everytime the feeling is so overwhelming.

As far as i know, My great grandmother was a white witch. And my blood line goes wayy wayyy back. She had what people call healers hands. Im thinking this phenomenon im experiencing could be some genetic trait i inherited from my grandma or my ancestors. She would misinform me saying she was doing * touch therapy* I would feel jolts from her finger tips electrifying my body for 4 hours. At the age of 92 she was a powerful woman, and died at the age of 103.
edit on 17-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I just read your story about school and it was as if I was reading my life. I was so disruptive out of boredom that I was placed in learning disability groups so others could learn. I thought that with all the marvels of this world to learn this tedious crud was just some wise pots idea of keeping me distracted. I asked my 3rd grade teacher if I was in the right class (when I first moved to the states) because they were shining a light on the globe showing how the sun worked. In my country we learned that stuff from our parents and had to know it before getting into nursery school never mind kindergarten.

Now to answer your question I do here a constant ringing like hum in the centre of my head. It has been there and has not moved for about a few years now. I have been to the Dr's and they say it is from a life packed of fun. LOL! I do not think it is too fun right now anyway.

I have had this condition and I did forget to mention that I had nose bleeds the entire 3 years of those dreams. It got so bad that the nurses used to have a bottle of my orange soda waiting for me, because they knew they would never get me to drink water. I always thought the water was dangerous here, and still do. I drink water based stuff like coffee and tea's but, just water. No way. I have had kidney stones from water. I ask you, would you drink it, if that is the response you got from it?

Anyhow you are a very wise person and can see readily into emotional stains even the ones left one email. I can do the same but, I use intent as my guide into the human psyche.

OK, I hope that answered part of you question.

I am going back to reading as I didn't even finish your post before answering the ringing thing and commenting on the School thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Without reading anymore I am going to address the ringing a little more. Yes I too can function with and around it. It does seem to get louder when I focus on it and think of extenuating circumstances. However, it does slow down a little if I think of flowing ripples of heat off a beach or sometimes a combination of stimuli such as auditory and visual meditation. This can make it become like an capsule that can carry me through long distances within my mind and reach those quite places where though it is pretty much silent, the hum/ ringing is in the background. If it wasn't I do not know if it would work as a tool for meditation.

Thanks for asking. Now to get back to your post! This time I will read the rest of it and then answer

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Again your story has moved into the very similar to my own story realm. I fel like you have been watching me for a long time. I am not sure if that rings a bell for you but, I do feel like that when you write.

I was brought up in the Acadian way and that type of enregy healing is most prevelant in the social body of Identification. People would meet in the only town hall and talk about this stuff like the populace today talks about shoes (guessing here.)

Now the shivers up the spine I have come to describe as kundalini for lack of a better discriptor. I think the Acadians just said it was the ehaling power moving through you. Kundalini has a whole function and diety given it and many dieties can use it. I have learn3ed that one must be careful when using kundalini as the energy that comes through with it can be too strong for some at certain times and end up having a rverse effect. Where you were trying to heal the person developed a condition of malais. In the end they heal on their own but, they usually end up playing a blame type game while not feeling wewll.

I can tell you now that there is a healing quality about you as I have already been healed of some very dificult doubts I have been working on for a few months. Your enregy just came at the right time and ended up being the salt or whatever was needed for me to move into the deper meanings of why and where I was having difficulties.

So many thabks for your efforts in your own life.

OK, that is what I need to share.

Now I want to share ideas with you about energy and the moving of it throigh your body and into whatever the goal or objective is. I find that rarely do I play with energy or use it unless I have a purpose for doing so. I believe I learned this early too, as I was a sickly child. I had a brilliant Nanny that used to take me to this Chiroprator who studied under the methods of Edgar Cayce. He used ultra violet light and hand technics as well as herbal cocncocsions between visits. I was born into catholicism and then I went into the Rosecrusion arena which was very fun, as a child, to play with energy and stuff.

I remember I was about 10 and staring into a miror looking at psat incarnations and being very pleased with myself for being able to have an experience. This was my spiritual homework for about 3 years and then I moved on to other things.

I rode free for a few years and got into self discovery of all kinds and then returned back to the world of spirtual living. it held for me, and always has, a flow that seems natural and fre to me. Of course then I started to get into my 30's and 40's and ow my 50's and I am feelling great. My spirtual lfe rocks at the foundation sometimes and I know when adjustments have to be made but, the rush of gettting things all done right now is discipated and breathing is now allowed.

Post with you soon, Paul

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I just watched this episode of The Dead Files. It makes me wonder how many people have ended up in prison because they were influenced or possessed by a demon when they committed a crime?

Answers questions at the end on how to rid your dwelling of these evil entities.

I love that show!

Here is another look at what is called a mojo. Start about at 4:16 on the first video

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Interesting story. The taken through walls part. Kinda sounds like what i heard anyways. I didn't see it take the kid through a wall but i defiantly heard it. The age of 4 thing stuck out to me because i had adults constantly praising how smart i was. I just thought school had some ulterior motives. So i would goof off and distract people. There were a lot of things i learned in school i did not agree with, and a lot i did and marveled at. I found that growing up i knew the information i was reading was half assed. I never bothered really doing much homework except for math and sciences. I found English boring i never learned it properly lol. I learned how to spell from the internet. I also have a memory that is not photographic. but If i hear something i will remember it if im paying attention only if i hear it once.

This reads as if you slipped into a energy reading session, by the way. As I was writing my story above I was thinking about all the things you have written. The one that got me the most was the school and how my Mother, especially, always told me Eye had old man eyes and even let me move out of home at 15 going on 16. If that is what you were doing, you must let me know as this is the most extreme case of energy reading I have ever had whether it was intentional or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

dude people look at me and im a mystery. My girl friend has clairvoyant powers, I do to but i smoke way to much to dream lol. I haven't had a dream in a while because of my habits. My specialty is shields. I can generate shields and wards, I allow what i want in my life if i don't want it in my life it won't be around for very long. I believe heavily in the powers of manifestation to the point now i just think about what i want and it comes to me. I have used it so many times that i lost the whole question of does it work? Works for me. lol.
As for the shields i was talking about. I remeber how the feeling felt when the thing fear bombed me.
Ever since then, When ever i get angry or upset just a little. People kinda freak out, saying stuff like you are really scary when your mad. Or, i can feel intense energy coming from you its weird. Or people just get afraid and shut up lol Anyways with these shields i can cast them on other people, But i need to have connected with love first in order to start using the magic of fear and love together. Im not sure what you mean by energy reading. I'm just very intuitive and i pay attention to my body and how it feels. But as for the oldman comparison yeah i am. I am an ancient soul that has reincarnated so many times. I find my passed lives a Blurr seeing how i have memories of Atlantis and before. Everything kinda just washes into one background. The truth is everyone has fragments of ancient souls in them. Some people are new souls because the last one shattered so much the fragments are to small to make a whole person, because another being came along in the spirit realm and devored them so that it could reincarnate.

PS my avatar is my eye.
edit on 17-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Thanks for the videos, Starshift. I'll watch them when I have more time. It's back to work tonight for me.

And thanks to you other guys for the interesting conversations being posted.

I'll post more when time allows.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Dear CrypticSouthpaw. No, I am not scared but, I am pointing out that you too have the same abilities I see in myself and to the degree it is happening for me. I find that to be uncanny.

Bravo for our personal studies as they are gifts to all today.

So few take the time to use what they know and have. Usually out of fear of judgement, except those who have taken on the journey. That is why I am keeping and continually being surprised by your wisdom, because it is rare to see in action. As much as I hate to say things like this I must say, I have not found someone whose abilities are as defined and quick as yours in many years. That’s all.

Bewildered

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

you flatter me haha. I am still young but in 20 years time my understanding ( perception) will have altered many times. But i will continue in the direction i am moving. I hope to gain great power from the knowledge i collect and pass it onto others for freedom.

I often sit with the thoughts of the buzzing currents in my head. And just left myself meld into a trance. I love the lines from vains you can see when you close your eyes. And the meshing of colored lines and spots that swirl. I just often sit with myself. And if i get into a deep enough trance il ignore the need to itch or roll over and start meshing the colors more vividly. That is my method of how to lucid dream. And you think of something and a colored outline appears. then eventually you paint a landscape and it appears. I saw animals i imagined wild life and i saw smoke imagines of deer running in a trail of red light followed by a raven in blue then a panther in black and a wolf in white as a hollow outline running as a trail of colored smoke. Then it all swirled together into a mesh of rainbow colors and then i saw a it start to spill outward like a cup of rainbow ink on a black canvas i saw the lines vividly spawl out a brick wall brown and cobble stone street with a street light, i saw the light reflecting off the ground as it was freshly wet. And i looked and it was an alley way with a street light beside it. I walked down the alley way and then i don't remeber what happened. Some haywire dream i don't remeber but it carried me away somewhere i don't remeber anything beyond that. Many other times i have done this method of lucid dreaming but i talk about it another time.

My abilities are just my bodies connection with itself. I just acknowledge my body, even if it feels bad i don't stress. Im tampering with feeling other parts of my body and becoming more in tune.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I once, had a deja-vu of a deja-vu...

A99

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
I once, had a deja-vu of a deja-vu...

A99

Ummm........ say what?

How does that happen? I'm trying to wrap my mind around that one.

Welcome to the thread, Akushla99.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Let me ask you this. Do you hear the frequency in your head? When i was younger it would bother me. I would hear it in total silence and when i focused on it it would get louder. i could hear anything but silence. I rarly hear silence lol. But i can alternate the pitch. I can make the frequency pulse in any rythem i want. I notice that when i keep a consistent rythem for 3-4 second i can feel my temples pulsating to the rythem. Physical changes, I can also feel both sides of my brain. And different sections and when i do so i hear the frequency change slightly.

I have this ringing too. I have to have background noise so I don't pay attention to it. I turn on a fan when I sleep because the ringing gets too loud, and bothers me trying to go to sleep without some kind of noise.
Isn't this called tinnitus?

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Tinnitus (pron.: /tɪˈnaɪtəs/ or /ˈtɪnɪtəs/; from the Latin word tinnītus meaning "ringing") is the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound. Tinnitus is not a disease, but a condition that can result from a wide range of underlying causes: neurological damage (multiple sclerosis), ear infections, oxidative stress,[1] foreign objects in the ear, nasal allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, wax build-up and exposure to loud sounds. Withdrawal from benzodiazepines may cause tinnitus as well. In-ear earphones, whose sound enters directly into the ear canal without any opportunity to be deflected or absorbed elsewhere, are a common cause of tinnitus when volume is set beyond moderate levels.

I have only started to hear this ringing for the past two or three months. I've been thinking of going to the doctor to have my ears checked, but haven't gotten around to it. It's hard to do daytime appointments when I need to sleep during the day.

Are you saying this has something to do with being "in tune" to the spiritual world, or something?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

who cares lol

wiki.answers.com...

Could be onset of a virus or bacteria causing it.

Is Tetanus caused by a virus or by bacteria?

Answer: Tetanus is caused by the bacterium Clostridium tetini which is a Gram positive, spore forming, obligate anaerobe. C.tetini produces a toxin called tetano spasm in it is this peptide which causes the symptoms of the disease. If there is a wound or deep cut, the toxins produced by this bacteria permeates into the wound, and gradually, there is a contraction of the fibres of the skeletal muscles.

I know what viruses and bacteria do, and as far as i can tell. This is a positive mutation. As i actually have grown comfortable with the sound, and have began playing with it. I notice secreation of different chemicals which i would call trances when i do it. Very interesting. Check out my thread on humans as bio weapons. Theres some scary info in there that people need to know.

And sorry for getting off topic my friend hahaha
edit on 18-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join