It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

satan bound for a thousand years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
No satan is bound for a thousand years, after Jesus returns in Great power and Glory , with the host of heaven with him ,
and drives back the forces of the beast, anti christ.

in the end times the abyss is opened revelations chapter 9 portal?, vortex? star gate ?ect

what comes out of the Abyss, the creatures described the face of a man, the hair of a women, the teeth of a lion.

Demon human hybrids ,

some might say the the description of the locusts scorpions some think john is describing helicopters, others UFO,S

THEY TORMENT MEN FOR FIVE MONTHS , THEN SLAY A THIRD OF MAN KIND.

the angel of the Abyss in Hebrew is called Abaddon and in Greek Apollyon,

some believe this angel will take a human host, and become the anti christ.

johnny
edit on 22-2-2012 by johnnymax because: in the end times the abyss is opened revelations chapter 9 portal?, vortex? star gate ?ect

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

Whaaaa???

What are you trying to say?

vvv

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Were you shooting for nonsensical? All I got was some standard issue bible crap.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

and how does jesus come into appearance ? like lights or ufos ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Please don't feed the jesus trolls. Unless it's after midnight. Then they turn into rational people.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Jesus was killed by jews 2 thousand yrs ago
now they have recapture Israel to kill him again when he returns

on Satan orders

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

are you a odin troll ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

are you a odin troll ?

Nope, just Scandinavian. I prefer to live my life without crutches.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
this was a reply to some one in the ufo forum who thought satan and his fallen angels were under lock and key.

some might say when Jesus returns in great power and Glory, with the host of heaven with him, that it will be by UFO ?

believers caught up into the air, beam me up scottie, the film the knowing depicts this a bit , the rapture

yes Jesus returns to Israel we see by what is written, Israel is occupied, Jesus drives back the forces of the anti christ, satan is then bound for a thousand years .

Jesus reigns for a thousand years, then satan is loosened, goes and gathers Mog and Gog for a final show down .

johnny

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

because your avatar looks like nordic mythology.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

is the return of jesus armageddon or when satan gets unbound ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

because your avatar looks like nordic mythology.

I'm aware. And Hyrm is an ice giant that sails the Naglfar from Jötunheimr during Ragnarök for battle. Again, Nordic.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

goes and gathers Mog and Gog for a final show down .

I believe that's Gog and Magog.

If this was supposed to be a reply, you hit the wrong buttons, and created a thread. Go back to that thread and hit reply to the post you were reading.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
No satan is bound for a thousand years, after Jesus returns in Great power and Glory , with the host of heaven with him ,
and drives back the forces of the beast, anti christ.

in the end times the abyss is opened revelations chapter 9 portal?, vortex? star gate ?ect

what comes out of the Abyss, the creatures described the face of a man, the hair of a women, the teeth of a lion.

Demon human hybrids ,

some might say the the description of the locusts scorpions some think john is describing helicopters, others UFO,S

THEY TORMENT MEN FOR FIVE MONTHS , THEN SLAY A THIRD OF MAN KIND.

the angel of the Abyss in Hebrew is called Abaddon and in Greek Apollyon,

some believe this angel will take a human host, and become the anti christ.

johnny
edit on 22-2-2012 by johnnymax because: in the end times the abyss is opened revelations chapter 9 portal?, vortex? star gate ?ect

No dude. You need to learn prophetic language. Read Daniel, he gives you a cipher to decode prophetic language. You need Daniel to decode Revelation or youre going to be talking about gryphons and chimera's and all kinds of bullcrap that never existed.

I have also made a thread in the prophecy section called biblical prophecy 101 or something of the like to give people a start.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We see in Ezekiel 38/39

God puts a hook through the jaw of Magog , the only time you put a hook through the jaw of an animal is when you take it to slaughter,

Magog comes against Israel like an Avalanche from the far North, and are slaughtered on the mountains of Israel,

some believe this is referring to Russia as well as the Arab alliance. ?

Ezekiel chapter 38 .19 When Gog attacks the land of Israel , my hot anger will be aroused declares the Sovereign Lord, in my Zeal and fiery wrath i declare that at that time there shall be a Great Earth Quake in the land of Israel.

we see in Revelations chapter6 also the mention of a Mega Earth Quake.

and again when the demons gather the Kings of the earth for battle at Armageddon,

on the Great day of God Almighty revelations 16,vrs 16 Then we also see an Earth Quake unlike the world has ever seen in Israel.

Also we see in chapter 16 the Euphrates can be crossed by the Kins of the East, and their number is 200.000.000

who slay a third of mankind.

Revelations chapter 9 China now boasts a land army of 200.000.000

we see Danial mentions the King of the South and the King of the North, the King of the South comes first, to the middle East , then goes away , then returns with a Greater Force

which some would say has happened recently with Iraq.

We see Jesus sharing in Mathew chapter 24 about the Abomination that causes desolation as spoken about by Daniel , Armies surrounding Israel

Then a tribulation will take place unlike the world has ever seen or will ever see again , the sky is darkened,

some believe what is described is a nuclear exchange .

And unless God steps in and shortens these days , no one would survive, total wipe out.

After this tribulation, we see Jesus returning in Great power and Glory with the Host of Heaven with him.

Mathew chapter 24 , vrs 29

johnny

top topics

join