It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected sources of depression in modern life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hiya,

I made this video in two parts about unexpected sources of depression in life - stuff you don't notice could be making you sad. Thought I'd post em here, I wonder if anyone else feels the same about these things...

Kxx

Here are the links in case the inserts don't work...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2012 by kerrymac because: Ma Youtube links didn't work, man!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrymac

And the sound of your voice just lifted a little dark veil.
Do I detect the hint of a New Zealand accent, just out of interest? Damn, that's gotta be the corniest chat up line (which it's not!) I've ever heard.

*mumbles something about a nice video while wearing a red face...*
ETA You do seem to have a teensy weensy issue with Interior Design. I'm not quite sure what's going on there but maybe you had a bad experience with paint and colours...

edit on 21/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2 Forget the New Zealand thing.
I think the Americans have the colour and contrast turned up on the TV so much so that they don't have to see English teeth in all their ravishing beauty. Go figure
edit on 21/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Haha! Yeah it's a South African/ TV combo! Oh God, interior design though? You with me on that one? (I wonder if anyone in the world is - people love their fat domestic litter!)

xx

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrymac

Not 100% sure on the interior design personally. Yanno, if you have walls and a roof I'm happy, the colours aren't so important, the rest is just details. A torch might be handy if like me you don't have bedroom lighting. Well, to be honest I don't have curtains either so getting undressed with a light on and no curtains does seem a little ....tacky, shall we say?

new topics

top topics

join