It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Album from 2009 (All things conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

I thought it was about time to post this album on ATS in a correct fashion.

What you are about to embark on, if you choose to is an adventure in to the mind of a creative and somewhat philosophical personage.

Now many of you have heard of Eminem and the fact that he uses different aliases for his alter-egos.
In the same way I have used the alias of Maitreya otherwise known to many as the 5th Buddha or World Teacher.

First up I am not Eminem. I do however MC and Produce my own music and it is very different from anything Eminem has produced. It is Urban, it is British and yes it is UK Hip Hop.. so if you're not really a hip hop fan you may wish to turn off now!

If you're still reading it means you have a curiosity to know where this thread is heading.

Now for the sake of arguments I must tell you I do not believe i am the messiah or antichrist as some of my songs will lean toward.

The album "The Falling Away" by the alias "Maitreya" is my personal work of art and an interpretation of how i would conceive Maitreya's message to be.

I will be posting the entire album in this thread, it is not for means of publicity or money since the album was already outed on the net in 2009 and no money was ever involved at any point before, during or after the creative process unless it was from my own pockets.

I consider myself to be a very spiritual person, not perfect but aspiring toward the better nature of humanity.
I have been into conspiracy theories since i was in my teens and 20 years on i have read my fair share on the topic.

My album was a project to conceptualize my own beliefs, ideologies and theories and manifest them through the avatar of Maitreya. Hopefully my work is appreciated in that way and not as an indirect way of proclaiming myself deity.

I truly hope you enjoy what you are about to listen to, if you have any question please feel free to post them here or u2u me..

It begins with New World Order (Album Intro) which is a 1min 50s video of clips regarding the New World Order..
Like an appetizer..

It then moves into the first track which is simply entitled "Conspiracy"

The following three tracks appear on the album also.. (rather than post all the songs i will post a link following these videos.. if you wish to hear the rest of the album..thanks!)

Project BlueBeam

Antichrist

LOVE

I did the Youtube videos which involved a labor of love and patience!

Hope you enjoy!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My channel page as promised..

www.youtube.com...

join