It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake - 4.0 New Madrid Fault. 2/21/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am surprised this hasn't been posted, (if it has, please remove)

The U.S. Geological Survey said the magnitude-4.0 earthquake was centered near the town of East Prairie, Mo. Geological Survey geophysicist Amy Vaughan said several people in Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky and Tennessee reported being awakened by the quake that happened at 3:58 a.m. (0858 GMT) A few residents of North Carolina, Alabama, Indiana and Georgia also felt it.

USA Today

A couple quick notes:

I was watching the harp signal yesterday and it was pointed directly over this location. (wasn't strong at first though)

Could they have expected something bigger, which is why people were sent down there? or is something bigger on it's way?

Be Ready just in Case. But I think it's still a bit away, before the "big one".

Thoughts? Did you feel it?
edit on 21-2-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here is a link for those who want to monitor this.

www.iris.edu...

That was a pretty shallow quake. Hope it is not a precurser for a larger one.

Also my dogs were acting strange earlier and now I know why.
edit on 21/2/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

Hers is the seismograph
www.iris.edu...

edit on 21/2/12 by usmc0311 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/2/12 by usmc0311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There have been threads flying around ATS about people being assigned to the area along the NM fault, one source even went so far as to claim a March 22 date of catastrophe, this from an inside source. I have read articles talking about how the fault is `vibrating`and `howling` with tens or hundreds of mini tremors. This could certainly be a constant flow of HAARP energy beaming into the earth there, just waiting for someone to turn the dial up.

ATS THread Link Just one of a few

All in all, this is going to be a very unique time to watch history unfold. Whether you are a truther, a sheeple or just someone who is skeptical, you cannot deny that with all the potential concerns worldwide, the U.S. is involved with them all. If HAARP were used on their own continent, well, it wouldn't surprise me in the least, regrettably...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
I am surprised this hasn't been posted, (if it has, please remove)

This was posted earlier this morning. Here's the link to the thread:
4.0 Earthquake

This is interesting because the past couple of days i've seen a post or two
about members here who have friends in FEMA who say they will be gone
for some time. Here's the link to that thread.
edit on 2/21/2012 by UnholyBones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Here is a link for those who want to monitor this.

www.iris.edu...

That was a pretty shallow quake. Hope it is not a precurser for a larger one.

Also my dogs were acting strange earlier and now I know why.
edit on 21/2/12 by usmc0311 because: added content.

Thanks I'll be keeping an eye out. I'm literally just north of the Wabash Valley Fault line, and out of the Danger zone.

In 2008 I was visiting some friends in southern Indiana and had the privileged of feeling the April Quake. Man was that wild.

Here is the link to the Haarp Activity station. Today looks pretty calm, yesterday it was green, don't know about last night though.

HAARP Activity

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Lots of aurouras last night. Maybe some coincidence.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

tw0330,
Thank you for sharing this! I happen to be in one of the following states you listed, me and my room mate were awaken the time posted (but i saw 4.am exactly on my phone) we ended being up until around 4:20 smoking a morning cig and making tea because we were awaken. Honestly I felt I had fallen in a dream when I felt it, but woke up with that gut feeling something was going on. My room mate felt it and proceeded to joke its the beginning of the end blah blah..trying to be funny. But I know we are on a fault line...I hope there is minimal damage where it hit the hardest. Thank you for sharing this I am sending the link to my roomy

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How does it compare to recent trends in that area? Do these small quakes happen all the time?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The weird thing is the last couple of days I have noticed storm clouds all around and over us, but not a SINGLE DETECTION on either Intellicast radar, or even our local radar. I live near Houston, Texas, and if you check the radar there is no detection of any kind of weather anywhere near the whole state of Texas! Could ALL the radars for the state be offline? Am I missing something??? Have they been re-directed for HAARP (because of the New Madrid fault?) Any other theories anyone can think of? I'm always watching our radars, this is REALLY weird...

new topics

top topics

join