It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's get closer & closer to the truth, together we will solve this puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The truth is out there & when you hear it, it will resonate in your heart & mind. Ignorance is bliss, but knowledge brings
responsibility & is hard to bare.
After years of research & discovering all those atrocities in the last 60 years done to humanity & finding myself more
& more abused by the system closing in on me to strip me bare, trying to take away my dignity, freedom, sovereignity,
taking away the abundant future of my kids, condemming the future of my grandkids, i finally got to the core of it &
deeper understanding. (Ask & you shall receive) It is so simple & clear in these videos.
Allies of Humanity 1
www.youtube.com...
Allies of Humanity 2
www.youtube.com...
Allies of Humanity 3
www.youtube.com...
Allies of Humanity 4
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I came here because I thought you might added a bunch of links and made a connection to them. To be honest, probably nobody will watch those vids without any further informations.

btw, I clicked into one, 10 seconds later it got anoying.
But if you sumarize it for us (because you watched it) we can get into a discussion

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm tired of that "Our names would be meaningless to you" or that Unseen Ones stuff. What? Theoretically speaking even the "good" side now is hiding under a veil of mysteries? Every single "being" that is somehow "channeled" or "delivers an important message" can't provide their names or only talk about the subject they want to talk about and often avoid answering those tricky questions (when asked). To me, these are no different than the government or anything like that. I listen to names, or if not, at least "people" who actually DO intervene within our physical world aspect such as The Anonymous.
edit on 21-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paulorf86

OK, if you need names & real live human beings, i got the right link for you:
johnkettler.com...
...................................................................................................................................................... ......................
I am sorry that you do not watch my listed videos. To me they are the greatest eye-opener ever encountered on the
internet. I have been surfing full time for over 10 years now in search of truth, and this does it for me. It gave me the
complete picture of what is going on in this planet.
Why should i try to explain it, when it is so much clearer explained on those videos. Besides, english is my 2nd language. I truly hope these videos go viral, for the sake of humanity. SUch a simple solution; get rid of all the
GMO creatures (hybrids) they are developing by the thousands now. I am convinced that the queen & the pope are
such DNA invaded abusers of humanity.
I am trying to save you time & effort, cause we don't have that much time anymore, control levels are creeping in on us.
Once we do understand what the cause of it is, its easier to fix. I wished all the OWS occupiers were aware of this
knowledge.

new topics

top topics

join