It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain and others Hypnotized?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was just about to attempt to rip a newbie a new one for posting a lot of conspiracy rhetoric in his/her introduction when a funny thing happened.

I'm cool with newbies trying to circumvent the 20 post thing, it's not that...happens all the time and is often entertaining.

It only ticks me off when it sounds like we're being "Schintzel'ed."

Something, however, made me look into his quickly 404'd post, and I found the following Rolling Stone article about psy-ops perpetrated on our own politicians--McCain & Franken notably--rather pertinent and intriguing. I buy it.

Probably really easy to pull off on an opiated war-hawk heheh.

The following Rolling Stone article addresses the subject of psy-ops/disinfo masterfully played out on our own politicos in the Mid-East.

www.rollingstone.com...

God Bless the True American Whistleblowers...looks like Lt. Col. Michael Holmes could be one of those.

404 Dude, I didn't catch your name and couldn't check the rest of your assertions, but if the balance of your info is as germane as the above, I hope you'll be back!!

edit on 20-2-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you for putting this back up.

That was an excellent article and it shows that there are whistle blowers at very high and very secret levels of the US government now.

These are the folks that are going prevent the United States from becoming a total fascist state, as Ron Paul was suggesting today.

If you can get the photos from the article in perhaps you could inspire some real interest. Seeing Mccain with a Psy-Ops agent is rather impressive.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Thanks. I thought it was really enlightening too. I'm just glad someone else noticed.

Good idea about the pics. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to post any since ATS went to the new beta version uploader. I contacted a mod a few weeks ago, but haven't heard back.

If you could post that pic here, that would be great. Better yet: The whole subject deserves a better OP that gets seen: Maybe you could run with it?

That Rolling Stone article was the only link I got to check before the OP was 404'd, do you happen to remember anything else mentioned in it? Or even the members screen name?

It's probably nothing, but they don't usually 404 those threads do they? Seems like the ones I see, get closed by a mod for not being introductory in nature, but remain up.

new topics

join