It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck goes Global!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have watched Glenn since he was on HLN And Even though I felt he was wrong a few small things- based on what I have been taught. I listen to his radio show which I believe he would do better if he would lay off the sarcasm, it makes it harder for me to listen. I believe for the greater good, he is out there fighting for those who cant or wont. Now is he really mixing it up Globaly. I want to share this for those haven't yet seen it.

www.glennbeck.com...
edit on 20-2-2012 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You will get flamed a lot for posting this but I (among others) are with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

No flames, well maybe 1 or 2, but yeah the majority of people here do not like GB, I'm being one of them. I put him in the same category as Alex Jones, sometimes they have good info and sometimes that have crap info. Either way, their both all about making that dollar dollar bill ya'll $$
edit on 20-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I too watched Glenn for years. Read all his books. He's a libertarian with a weird religious twist. Kinda oxi moronic if you ask me. He spurred me to do my own research, now I find myself a staunch libertarian. I gotta thank him there. He recently stated Gingrich is the ONLY candidate he would not vote for. What a douche.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Glen Beck stated that Rick Santorum may be "the next George Washington."

That's all anyone needs to know.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Glen Beck stated that Rick Santorum may be "the next George Washington."

That's all anyone needs to know.

However in context: it Reads this way.
I don't endorse candidates, I don't get involved in politics, I don't make donations to any politician. Rick Santorum is a friend of mine, but I choose my friends carefully and I would never tell you someone was a friend of mine if I didn't have great respect for them. I will tell you this. People ask me all the time, 'who is out there?' I tell them the same thing, I don't trust any of them, but if I had to trust the reins of power with one person that is currently in this field and, because I think the next president has got to be Abraham Lincoln, he has got to be somebody who knows exactly who he is, knows exactly where he stands and is willing to, in the end, turn those reins of power back over. The temptation and the pressure is going to be absolutely enormous. If there is one guy out there that is the next George Washington, the only guy that I could think of is Rick Santorum. I would ask that you would take a look at him."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
eeeew, friends with Santorum,,yuck,,how could anyone be friends with that guy..The cover of Glenns book should have scared Santorum away...

top topics

join