It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAS THE US JUST STARTED WW3???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DorianSoran

There is a difference between belief and knowing.

One may believe by hearing.
One may know by looking.

I do not believe anything.

If it is a sad thing to look past the smoke, then be it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
OP must be correct - the title is in caps with 3 question marks. Always the sign of absolute, unquestionable, truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
NO, the US hasn't started WW3.
How do i know??????
Well for starters the Internet is still up, and secondly were not all dead from a nuclear blast.

edit on 20-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

If you think world war 3 is going to be as quick and peaceful as a power outage and an atom bomb... sure are you going to be in for a surprise.

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
it would be more along the lines of a 3rd middle east conflict in the past 3 years, and none of the former conflicts have escalated into WW3

The former conflicts in the middle-east by the invading US troops were not wars. They were genocides.

A war takes 2 sides to fight.
A genocide only takes one.
edit on 20/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

gen·o·cide   [jen-uh-sahyd] Show IPA
noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

war [wawr]  
Example Sentences Origin
war1    [wawr] Show IPA noun, verb, warred, war·ring, adjective
noun
a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.
aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.

Inside Your Mind, you have this really bad habit of assigning your own meaning to words that have existed for a lot longer than you have. Please stop correcting people on their choice of words until you have a solid understanding of the English language.

While I agree with you that the US imperialistic pursuits are far from honorable, I don't think the US can yet be accused of genocide, deliberate or otherwise. Israel on the other hand... Oh the irony.

<< 1   >>

join