It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel Aviv to get missile interceptor system deployed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well, as I've been saying, if you begin to see them deploying these en mass, you KNOW something is close to happening... If you are in the area, and don't want to get stuck there, get out soon..

www.breitbart.com...

Israel looks like it's about to begin WW3... then we back them, then Russia and China backs Iran.. etc...
"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again".

For those that remember-- WW2's early time was during the Great Depression. When France was owed loans from Germany. They couldn't pay, so France came in and took their coal as payment... This caused the Nazi party to grow--because of anger, and the hopeless feeling many felt there at the time... Sound familiar?

I sure hope this doesn't explode into WW3, but all the pieces are just falling into place... like watching a car crash in slow-motion..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

The only difference is that , this time we have a blood thirsty Nazi regime who takes lands by force and kill the owner of the lands.

claims it self as a country (which the refugee locals don't want it) then rejects any idea of having border.

But It is nothing new because it is part of their third plan.

1st plan : to establish a Zionist state in a geographical point called Palestine
2nd plan : to take over from Nile till Euphrates
3rd plan : to take over the planet

So be ready for a long age of slavery.

For American people it is like a movie they have seen .

But it is not a movie , wake up , it is reality and will get to you some day.
edit on 20/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Oh and also a hardline religious regime eager to develop nuclear weapons!

But i suppose you don't see that part..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

Oh and also a hardline religious regime eager to develop nuclear weapons!

But i suppose you don't see that part..

See ?

I see when I find an object existing in outside world ?

Did you see WMD's in Iraq ?

Or maybe you should tell me about your visions. ( of nuclear weapon in Iran or WMD's in Iraq)

Or

Maybe you should come with your proofs to IAEA and stop the conflicts by showing your proofs ?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The MAIN problem NATO and the UN have with certain Countries having Nukes is the following:

1. They are stuck 2000 years in the past still.. They may have mobiles, but their Religion has held them back from progressing as a culture and a community. Religion is all about control. And what NATO/UN worry about is the fanatical part of the Government getting their hands on Nuclear materials and making a dirty bomb, or developing a full fledged Nuclear Missile.

2. Safe Guards are not as strict as they are in other Nuclear power plant Countries...

3. IF Iran was only building a Nuclear Power plant, why have they kicked out the IAEA? I know they have returned recently, but we have yet to hear any word on their visit.. To The US/NATO/UN, (Minus Russia and China), limiting access to the IAEA inspectors is fishy and suspicious.. Why hide things if it's only for power??

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

Oh and also a hardline religious regime who believe they are gods chosen people, who have infiltrated most western governments who in-turn perpetually screw their own people, who runs most of the media who lie for a living and basically brainwash most of its gullible readers, who control most of the banks which have robbed those taxpayers of the western nations causing untold financial hardship, who HAVE hundreds of nuclear weapons, who refuse inspection or even cooperation with authorities regarding those weapons, who have broken international law countless times committing assassinations around the world, boarding international aid boats in international water and killing people on board all while threatening other nations and slowly trying to wipe Palestine of the map. Oh and they have also threatened to destroy the whole world if threatened with their samson option. israel is very dangerous.

ReMeMbEr that part..

Hey Jonny, i saw you made some mistakes so thought id correct it. Have a good one.
edit on 20/2/12 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What are the capacities of these missile defense systems ?

Can they handle a mass missile launch from more than one front ?

Perhaps hundreds of missiles at the same time.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
What are the capacities of these missile defense systems ?

Can they handle a mass missile launch from more than one front ?

Perhaps hundreds of missiles at the same time.

Doesn't say how many on the Wiki site and for good reason. If the "enemy" knew it could deter and destroy 5 missiles at a time, they would launch 10.

The system is designed to counter short-range rockets and 155 mm artillery shells with a range of up to 70 kilometers. According to its manufacturer, Iron Dome will operate day and night, under adverse weather conditions, and can respond to multiple threats simultaneously.

www.rafael.co.il...

I DO know, however, that it cost US Taxpayers 205 million dollars....................

top topics

join