It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S Korea holds military drills despite North's threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
S Korea holds military drills despite North's threats

South Korea has held live fire military drills from islands near disputed sea borders with the North, despite threats of retaliation from Pyongyang.

The drills, which North Korea has called "premeditated military provocation", lasted two hours.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
That's good. I would hate to see them being bullied into submission by Kim Junior. I wonder if he will feel the need to prove himself as human nature would predict?

What sort of defenses/allies does South Korea have against an attack by North Korea? It would be interesting if this confrontation continues to escalate into a WW3 scenario right about the middle of March when a lot of us are predicting SOMETHING is going to happen.

March 21, Spring Equinox 2012, the day the Virgin Goddess, ISIS, Columbia, Venus etc must be impregnated in order for the God/Son/Sun to be born on Dec 21st.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The North is threatening the South Koreans if they do the military drill and they just did the drill today,the question is will a war take place later today or tommorow? Not any good if they do take the decision of war.
edit on 20-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
North Korea has a nuclear bomb as powerful as Hiroshima! The south has lost their minds..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

They haven't lost their minds, what are the North Koreans going to do drop an atomic bomb because the south fired at an uninhabited rock, we'd have Carte Blanche to destroy them with no interference from China or Russia

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

dang it, they shot my rock!

With all seriosness, what type of people does this world have in power? I swear their maturity levels must be zero. We go to war and attack each for the most stupidest reasons ever.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by David291

war is inevitable with a population that never stops growing

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Let's say north nukes south... don't you think the radiation will spread to his country as well? It's retarded to think anyone would shoot so near.

Not to mention his people have no means to read the real news. He might as well tell them the Southerns didn't make the exercises at all after the threat.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good for them! It would be a huge mistake for North Korea to attack.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The drills are over and nothing happened.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

only 1? better hope the fuse stays lit. see what I am saying.

top topics

join