It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA trade proposal: Dwight Howard to the Knicks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was born and raised in Central Florida and I am a fan of the Orlando Magic. It is so secret that Dwight wants out of Orlando. Why not give him what he wants and bring some talent to the Magic in return. I watched my first Knick game since Lin broke through and I was impressed.

Here is a trade I would be happy to see:

Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu, to the Knicks and Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire to the Magic. Possibly a few other players added to balance the budget.

Doubt it will happen, I think 'Melo would object.

I do think it would be really cool to see Dwight playing in New York with Lin, even at the expense of the Magic who just cant seem to put a complete team together, hence not a contender.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
there's no point to that trade. turk isn't even worth two hot dogs and beer.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Trade Turk because he cost Orlando too much money. I think it would be great for the NBA to have Howard and Lin on the same team.

If the Magic are going to trade Dwight, it won't be until after the allstar game.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That would never happen. It wouldn't even be proposed.

Knicks traded half their team FOR amaure and Carmello.

Howards a great player, but he's going to end up in the West; I want to see him on the Bulls

And Turkoglu.? Good big man and 3-point shooter but not even worth the hassle. The Knicks already have Novak and Chandler.

D'antoni isn't going to mess with the team like that, they probably won't make any trades before the deadline, but if the Knicks lose in the 1st round of playoffs you can expect him to be fired lol.
edit on 19-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trading Howard to the bulls for Noah and others might work because Joakim will sell tickets since he is still popular from his glory days at UF.

Instead of 'Melo, through Chandler in there. That trade might work.

top topics

join