It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16000 votes stolen from Ron Paul. Electronic voting machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Well, maybe it is Ron Pauls rabid supporters stole 16,000 votes from Mitten Romney?
Isn't electronic votes that leave no paper trail an oxymoron??????
Is this why at the Cpac conference Mitten Romney won?

I mean CPAC? I didn't know Romney is a conservative??

Doesn't just ONE global accounting firm hold all the codes for all the USA voting machines? Deloit and Touche I think it is. Thats alot of power isn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hasten to add this New Jersey company of who youm speek is indeed owner of several shell companies, all in the voter machine business....
just a hint
Voting machines are made in the same factory that makes slot machines.....get any wierd connction vibes from that?
Further more the machines that fixed the vote in louisiana were the very same ones which fixed it for GW in florida....
The goverment cannot even get the machine codes from this company....so no cross check is possible....
How these machines were found to be fixed is that one candidate went to the place where the machines were, and tried some...oddly enough, though she pressed the vote button marked with her name, two out of three times the actual vote was tallied up in the opponents column.....suspicious does noy cover it...the company owner did not even get charged,,or his name published...thats how much power these criminal sobs have....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yes, and on CNN that shrek looking lady was asking ron paul when he was going to win a state but 1) delegates matter most and 2) rampant election fraud gives the msm a 'whoppee he lost' fake surge of excitement. They also lie and say santorum is ahead of him on delegates.

join