It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good afternoon ATS. I posted a picture on here before that I drew of an intense ball of light that my wife and I observed outside my daughter's bedroom window. That happened later on in the evening after the events that took place in this video. I never posted the videos I took back in 2006 or 2007, until now.

The camera doesn't do what our eyes witnessed justice whatsoever. It's a brief video, but we watched it hover in circles around a local apartment complex for almost an hour. There was no engine noise and it was illuminated from within. The light that emanated from it came from within and stayed uniform. The only lights you see from conventional aircraft is intermittent flashing lights.

I went to check on my two year old daughter like two hours after it disappeared and that's when I saw the "foo fighter", or whatever it was. My wife and I watched the light for about 25 seconds before it went out suddenly.

We were so disturbed we stayed at my mom's house that night.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Tell me you are joking?

It has strobes, its a plane. The light you saw was the landing light face on, you describe it circling, thats what planes do.

Please...please...try better next time.

The video is too short to conclude anything for certain. But given the strobe lights, its from earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can you post the video w/out all the MTV/movie affects? And without the continuous repeat of it? I just find it hard to watch these videos when they are made into musical production videos. It makes it less legit and seem a bit cheesy to me....im not trying to be rude...just saying that raw footage w/out fluff is much preferred...
w/out all the extra stuff thrown in...and the text and arrows and all that...

But I am with the above member....it looks like and moves like a plane...
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

edit on February 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Verideecimo,

Thanks for sharing but I am a little confused.

It's a brief video, but we watched it hover in circles around a local apartment complex for almost an hour.

And...

I went to check on my two year old daughter like two hours after it disappeared and that's when I saw the "foo fighter", or whatever it was.

So which one are we looking at right now?

Cause, to me, it does look like a plane, like suggested by other members above.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How hysterical can people get , when they see something that can't be placed as a normal sighting. they should run a course for that....

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Now been added to their foe list for spoiling their bit of fun/hoax
haha

A sign of a true hoaxer/scammer, block, delete, censor....zzzzz

You know its a plane, hence you cut/edited the video in the way you did....short and non eventful...with the classic panic/hysteria added for suspense.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The only lights you see from conventional aircraft is intermittent flashing lights

Not at night , there are many lights on a plane and not all flash ,example from .48 .

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No offense but that's a plane, not a ufo.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Are you sure it was not a baby seal being clubbed high into the sky?

OR maybe it was just a warning for Canadians to get a personality?

All jokes aside...its NOT a UFO..its clearly a plane. Poor poor attempt.

But probably the most exiting thing you have ever experienced in Canada.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

LOL You can hear the engine and that's completely obvious that it's a plane. I observed the UFO floating right over my apartment, back and forth for almost an hour. No sound and no rhyme or reason to flying around in circles over suburbia.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

post by Verideecimo
LOL You can hear the engine and that's completely obvious that it's a plane. I observed the UFO floating right over my apartment, back and forth for almost an hour

If that's the case then why did you only film it for 11 seconds , if it was floating over your apartment for almost an hour you would have had plenty of time to get decent footage of it , your story just doesn't make sense .

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Because we didn't start recording until near the end of us witnessing it. It actually hovered in one spot for almost fifteen minutes and I actually thought it was just some kind of antenna or light on top of an apartment building. My wife was the one that noticed it beginning to move off to the right from a stationary position.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

It's not clearly anything. The only thing that it IS clearly, is a light. Because it remains unidentified, by definition, it's a UFO.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In addition. We had a personal experience following this sighting that lent credence to the initial belief that it was indeed paranormal. Nobody can explain away the fact that shortly after my wife and I witnessed a large, intense ball of light floating outside our daughter's window that collapsed on itself and disappeared.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Very interesting but the video is very bad quality.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo
reply to post by Six6Six

It's not clearly anything. The only thing that it IS clearly, is a light. Because it remains unidentified, by definition, it's a UFO.

WRONG as per usual.....YOU can NOT prove it is flying therefore until that premise has been conclusively proved it is not a UFO (F = Flying). Nice try!!

new topics

top topics

join