It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Group named Royal Tailor has amazing potential!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This group has been around for a little while, but I have just heard about them withing the last year. The reason alot of Christian music doesn't appeal to people is because of the repetitive words along with the bland sound (as some of mainstream music listeners would say) Anyways, I believe Royal Tailor will reach across the World to bring people to faith in Yeshua (Jesus). I just hope people receive the message. It's very uplifting to me....SIAP here

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

It appeals more to my flesh than to my spiritual side....and that is never a good thing. At least they are not dressed to horribly bad. I don't know man, I just never like it when "Christians" try to reach out to lost folk by luring them in through things their flesh may fine appealing. True Christianity is not appealing, at all!.....It makes people FEEL BAD at first...then they feel better as they grow in Christ. This song was just a little much for me. I'll stick with the hymns. And I could care less if they don't appeal to people, matter of fact, I am glad they don't. I mean, who would like to listen to something like:

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.
Refrain

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Compared to....Make a move! boom, boom, POW!!! yeah.....

edit on 17-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: song

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

CD's for sale - $35.00

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

It's free on youtube. And also piratebay. I said check it out, not tell me how much it is... Plus at Best Buy its around 15 bucks. Not sure which Jewish owned store charges 35. This whole world is a brood of Vipers..Where are the good people at?

And I'll respond to the guy above... Yeshua/Jesus says Come to me all you who labor and are burdended, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke on you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart and you shall find rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28... Christianity seems bad at first because that is what the Devil does to the perception of people in the world. He is the greatest Deceiver(Lucifer)...

new topics

top topics

join