It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine caucus vote recount Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Place your bets here on the outcome of the Maine caucus recount.

My predictions:
A. If Ron Paul wins, very little news coverage will be made of this.
B. If Romney wins after the recount, this story will be all over the place. Keep in mind that they are barely covering it on the MSM as of now.

Here is a search result from foxnews on "maine caucus"
www.foxnews.com...,max

The top hit topic returned is:
Romney edges out Paul in Maine caucus contest
Story |Sat, 11 Feb 2012|Politics

Notice no topics returned on the errors made in Maine nor the discrepancies being called into question. Its all about how Romney is winning.

So what is your prediction?

edit on 17-2-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
they're never going to let Ron win, that's like a crack house letting the police in.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'd be stunned if this isn't dragged out until after Super Tuesday, one way or another. You don't have to think too hard to guess why.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I certainly don't think the votes in Maine add up. Paul was such a strong candidate up there. Last I heard, they're recounting all votes? Is this correct? Please advise.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

That is correct
www.csmonitor.com...

The Maine state GOP on Thursday announced that in essence it will announce a new total for the straw poll in early March that will include results from Washington County, which has yet to caucus. State Republican chair Charlie Webster added that the party is contacting town officials throughout Maine to “reconfirm” results of caucuses already held.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Our local channel out of Cincy Ohio has Reality Check, a nightly segment on the news that sheds truth on what nobody else will discuss. Here is the clip and story on what they found out about what is going on in Maine. According to their report, it looks like Ron Paul will be declared the winner on Saturday.

www.fox19.com...

top topics

join