It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest WMD Threat, Not Iran..The Bird Flu...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It would seem there is a possibility that the 'Bird flu' could be weaponized. Something like this in my opinions is even scarier than a nuke. When you think about how many people can get infected and die it is something really we should be concerned about. I am curious to what you all think? Thanks all...

the-diplomat.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Although I have no proof, I do feel very strongly that it has already been weaponized. Nuclear weapons are messy and destroy infrastructure whereas, a virus like H5N1 would not. In my opinion the H1N1 scare that originated in Mexico was a test run to see how the virus would spread. TPTB got their data and when they are ready they will release the real one.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nature is better at weaponizing than any lab - scientists copy natural processes. And bird flu is mutating like crazy in the wild, right now, along with a host of other pathogens.

Also fyi - it's well-known that only corporate competitors have the right mix of resources, funds, facilities and motivation to pull off weaponizing bird flu. Worse, it looks like they already did that - back in 1997, to wipe out competition from the Asian poultry market. The current wild mutations picked up, took off and built on that strain.

join