It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own IRC channel... NOW OPEN. PLEASE JOIN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hello, fellow ATS/BTS members... I, prophetmike have (sort of) my own IRC channel. The only limitation is that I do not yet have my own server... I have my own bot (his name is Xing) and he does all sorts of things to keep order in the channel. Once I get a server, Xing can run (and even hold) the channel for my own use 24/7. But until that time, Xing can hold it for as long as my computer is running (which is from the moment I wake up till the moment I go to sleep).

ANYWAY... this channel has been started by me. ALL ATS/BTS users are welcome. There is almost never a set topic, unless discussion gets out of hand and random.

If you want to join, post a reply to this thread and let me know u're coming!

CHANNEL INFO:

Server Network: Undernet (us.undernet.org OR eu.undernet.org)
Channel Name: #openwindows

You can join anytime... my username is dj_SiN and my bot's name is Xing. There is no one else (as of now) and I hope I can get a whole bunch of you to come.

It's open right now... LET THE JOINING BEGIN!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OH, come on... doesn't ANYONE want to visit me? Instead of ATS chat (which is only for ATS-related discussion) my IRC channel is on any topic YOU WANT!

I've only had one visitor (dreamlandmafia). I'm also using this as a way to test my bot... but since no one is here, I really cannot test... :\

Anyone is welcome to visit. Just drop by, invite your friends, too!

#openwindows on Undernet... Check it out!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

new topics

join