It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Op Maneuvers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I used to see this quite a bit in another city that I lived in, now it's here?

Has anyone else seen these, they sound a little like a jet but when it approaches it has the sound of a chopper. Right now at 10:28 p.m. it's already made 6 circles past my apartment complex and another complex has got two red lights on the side and the tail bright white halogen lights on the front and black looking body, not a news chopper just wondering wtf?
Why do they do this? Does anyone know?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Are you maybe talking about a drone? Although I have no idea if they're quite noisy or not. Can you tell us more, or better yet, can you take a pic and post it?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Do you mind me asking what city and state do you live in? Do you live close by military bases at all?

I use to live by a air evac landing zone so I always had helicopters flying over my house. I could stand on top of my house and touch them because they were coming in low to land. Just curious.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We routinely have military helicopters which happen to be constructed within 5 miles of our home, test flown above us, some in the daytime, Apaches and the like, we have even seen Cheyennes and other similiar choppers, but like the famous line in Aliens, "they mostly come out at night, mostly", we hear and feel at night aircraft which fly just above the power lines, extremely slow and make only the slightest whispering noise.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Were these bright white halogen lights moving around like they were looking for something or some one? Like maybe a police helicopter looking for a suspect running on the ground?

If this were really a black ops op..why would there be all the white lights making it pretty obvious it was there?

new topics

top topics

join