It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: What The First Moments Of WWIII Would Be Like

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Want to make an Iranian version? It's easy don't make a new video just replace the audio with ALLAH ACKBAR on loop.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Oh relax will yah?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Posts like this stop me in my tracks. I often wonder if religious people "hedge" their bets with it....
You can't really believe that some magical sky daddy is going to stop a nuke from falling...... right?

You are just using wishful thinking right? ... This magical sky daddy, doesn't stop Iraqi children from having their legs blown off, but he is going to intervene to protect Israel?

It frustrates and baffles me, that a logical, intelligent person can buy into the whole "religion delusion" ...

THEN, here comes a guy that says "No nukes will land in Israel, god will never let that happen" ... Instantly, I realize that some people do not have a tight grip on reality. Then I realize what an agenda put forth to control the masses, can actually do. People live their life to please this mystical being. Instead of living their life for humanity, they choose to live for a non existent magical sky daddy... It's baffling.....

When are you people going to wake up?? If a nuke lands in Israel, it will 100% be the fault of religion. Those children dying, and bleeding out, laying just feet away from parts of their parents, are in that position because of religion. Of course in the end,it is man to blame, but the catalyst, is without question, religion!

You talk of peace on earth...... That can never exist, with religion at the helm.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Oh come on. You want what WW3 would look like? Watch the BBC Docudrama "Threads". You want Israeli propaganda? Watch this pile of crap.
Yes it's disturbing to an extent, But it's what the US and Israel inflict on other countries everyday (Apart from the nuke[Except for 2 days in 1945]). Propaganda at the absolute highest to make the Jewish people fear an Iranian attack. I promise you if WW3 started, It probably wouldn't be too far from this video, However the people would be Iranian, And thee planes dropping bombs would have the Star of David on them. Disgusting.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Mart0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Israeli propaganda.

Those bombs looked like all the bombs Israel dropped in Operation Cast Lead (The Massacre), Lebanon 2006 (The Other Massacre) and the Second Intifada.

I wonder what the victims of Israel's White Phosphorus bombs would say about this video.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think most of you are way off. Think of it this way.... a snipet of a song by Pink Floyd "nobody told me to run, I missed the starting gun". WWIII has already started, the video is what some sort of climax or midway point could look like.

Use some logic here. Would Iran actually detonate a "Nuke" on Isreal... no not IMO two problems could happen1.) destroy the dome of the rock 2.) why would they want the fallout to come to them? What most fail to understand is that it will be a EMP then the Armies can move freely.

Same logic for taking out the USA one good EMP and we are fighting each other just for survival. You take the power of our military totally out of the concept while in the short term make your military gaines until you have to sue for peace or are just done with your goals.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
nice video of make believe, now if it was India and Pakistan I could half believe it, or US and China, or the South Koren vs the North, but no Iran will not nuke Israel Iran would nuke US or the UK first , and not by direct attack either oil tanker or some other way, a jet for instance that leaves Iran and fly's to UK the to NY or DC, how many Iran jets land in DC or NY anyway? then ask how many oil tankers go to NY or the US for that matter to prove the possibility of this look here www.businessweek.com... would this not be reason enough to want to nuke to US? I think so and yet "Let Iran have nuke power", if you say this, why not just say you want to nuke the US or the UK as far as flights go this is from 2006 www.usatoday.com...
edit on 16-2-2012 by bekod because: added link

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is a candy coated version.

The real deal is going to be a lot worse.

If it's a EMP over head (above the atmosphere) which is more likely because then the "enemy" won't ruin the land with radiation - everything running on computer circuits (cars built before I think the early 70's) will completely stop running - they will be fried along with your lap tops, TV's everything electrical not underground and protected.

S&F because hopefully this throws the fear of "God" into some people - we're on a short time frame folks as far as our species growing up and starting to respect each other, the other inhabitants of our planet and Mother Earth herself.

So far, the common man (I don't know about the "elites") have one little rock we can call home.

TPTB plain and simply don't give a darn, they have their little bunkers (we paid for with our tax and drug money).

People have got to wise up and stop being manipulated into war.

911 was a false flag operation designed to fool the American People by fear into yet another war.

We now have bombed the heck out of Iraq, left millions dead and orphaned and wonder why the Middle East hates us.

While we allow our government to imprison whistleblowers (Bradley Manning), torture and put him in solitary confinement for 255+ days we allow Bush Jr who out and out lied and probably arranged for 911 to go free.

Video above is with Bill Ryan describing his information concerning WWIII and world population reduction. The

Article below is about EMP

PROTECTING YOURSELF FROM EMP

by DUNCAN LONG

EMP. The letters spell burnt out computers and other electrical systems and perhaps even a return to the dark ages if it were to mark the beginning of a nuclear war. But it doesn't need to be that way. Once you understand EMP, you can take a few simple precautions to protect yourself and equipment from it. In fact, you can enjoy much of the "high tech" life style you've come accustomed to even after the use of a nuclear device has been used by ter- rorists--or there is an all-out WWIII.

EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse), also sometimes known as "NEMP" (Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse), was kept secret from the public for a long time and was first discovered more or less by accident when US Military tests of nuclear weapons started knocking out phone banks and other equipment miles from ground zero.

EMP is no longer "top secret" but information about it is still a little sketchy and hard to come by. Adding to the problems is the fact that its effects are hard to predict; even electronics designers have to test their equipment in powerful EMP simulators before they can be sure it is really capable of with standing the effect.

EMP occurs with all nuclear explosions. With smaller explosions the effects are less pronounced. Nuclear bursts close to the ground are dampened by the earth so that EMP effects are more or less confined to the region of the blast and heat wave. But EMP becomes more pronounced and wide spread as the size and altitude of a nuclear blast is increased since the ground; of these two, altitude is the quickest way to produce greater EMP effects. As a nuclear device is exploded higher up, the earth soaks up fewer of the free electrons produced before they can travel some distance.

The most "enhanced" EMP effects would occur if a nuclear weapon were exploded in space, outside the Earth's atmosphere. In such a case, the gamma radiation released during the flash cycle of the weapon would react with the upper layer of the earth's atmosphere and strip electrons free from the air molecules, producing electromagnetic radiation similar to broad-band radio waves (10 kHz-100 MHz) in the process. These electrons would follow the earth's magnetic field and quickly circle toward the ground where they would be finally dampened. (To add to the confusion, we now have two more EMP terms: "Surface EMP" or "SEMP" which refers to ground bursts with limited-range effects and "High-altitude EMP" or "HEMP" which is the term used for a nuclear detonation creating large amounts of EMP.)
Source and rest of article: www.survivalebooks.com...

edit on 16-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

You talk of peace on earth...... That can never exist, with religion at the helm.

That and allowing greedy psychopaths to run the planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Death and destruction aside, the film was pretty cool and entertaining.
Especially from work! Thanks for the cool vid.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As soon as anything with israli civilians are shown as being the victoms of something
then their is an outcry of proparganda. This isn't a professional film, this might just be a
bunch of jewish people making a film about their fears. no matter weather amadinajad
( sorry if i spelt it wrong) did or didn't say wipe israle from the map. their would be people
inside israle who believe this is a possibilty. don't be so quick to judge, the specta of nuclear
war is one we should all feal some trepidation about. It's the people in the bunkers making
all of the decisions, never those people who bear the consequences. The plight of those
people is the plight of humanity it's self not just one nation or one people.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Israeli propaganda.

Those bombs looked like all the bombs Israel dropped in Operation Cast Lead (The Massacre), Lebanon 2006 (The Other Massacre) and the Second Intifada.

I wonder what the victims of Israel's White Phosphorus bombs would say about this video.

I think you missed the point of the video.

Forget Israel, it could happen that way anywhere (probably not Israel IMO)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Israel, Iran. . who give a flying F who did this video. HOW could this be seen as propaganda?

Either way, its END GAME for all if this video comes to fruition.

Im not jewish, but christ. . Jew bashers bother the hell out of me.

Had to get it out.
edit on 16-2-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Were not bashing jews, we are bashing the murderous and dangerous Israeli regime which happens to be Jewish

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

well that terrified me :/ star and flag

i have to say, i think the sirens are the scariest noise on earth

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So no Israeli innocent civilians are killed right?

Those who live in Israel who are innocent, deserve to be killed ?

Innocent people are killed on both sides, this is not just one sided you know.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
nice video, put together really well and depicts exactly what Iran has said it wants to do to Israel at least a hundred times, wipe them off the face of the earth. Iran pursuing a nuclear weapon so they can finally blow Israel completely off the face of the earth is what will start this war, if it starts, and it is looking more and more like it will.

and, that is why Iran should not have a nuke.

here is an interview with the nut job leader;

Ahmadinejad said in an interview with a Lebanese television network, carried by ISNA. "Iran follows this issue (the eradication of Israel) with determination and decisiveness and will never ever withdraw from this standpoint and policy," the Iranian president added in the interview with the Al-Manar network. The remarks by Ahmadinejad came one day before the annual anti-Israeli rallies named Qods (Jerusalem) Day, which are held nationwide in Iran on the last Friday of the fasting month of Ramadan. Ahmadinejad on Monday said that Iranians and Muslim nations worldwide should hold Qods rallies and show their willingness to dispose of this "infectious tumor and this regime full of rascality." The Iranian president provoked international condemnation in 2005 when he said that Israel should be eliminated from the map of the Middle East and transferred to Europe or North America.

Some people on ATS keep asking why shouldn't Iran have a nuclear weapon when everyone else does? Well, everyone else hasn't gone on Television and every other media available and declared to the world that as soon as they get one they were going to use it on their neighbor.

That's why...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First let me say this....Looks like everyone is in agreement that attacks on Israel would be the fuse to start WWIII..So, with that being said i think an attack on Iran will happen first. Now...I want all of you to remember this...If one single nuke is dropped anywhere in the Middle East or American...every food store, in America for sure, will have it's shelves emptied within 48 hrs. Now that will send ripples of fear through out the country...then the riots..then, martial law..and god knows what else...I wonder how many are ready for that...????????????????????

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

So no Israeli innocent civilians are killed right?

Those who live in Israel who are innocent, deserve to be killed ?

Innocent people are killed on both sides, this is not just one sided you know.
When did I say they deserve to be killed? They don’t deserve it, but that is what’s going to happen to a lot of them if their dictatorship keeps starting pointless wars.
If you agree that war is pointless and that a whole lot of innocent people shouldn’t die, why are you defending the aggressors in the situation?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

All countries are full of dictators as you put it, it is not just Israel. And no were in my reply did I defend any countries right to go and kill innocent people. Your comment you posted on this thread, left the impression that it is only those in Palestine who are innocent and whom are being killed.

I am just pointing out that it is not just Innocent Palestinians who are being killed. Innocent Israeli's are being killed also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join