It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Police UFO/USO Case from Tocopilla, Chile, 1971.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Another good case from South America, thanks Karl12.

Is there any connection with the ancient Aztec, Mayans etc who had interesting legends?.

Could these craft pilots still be trying to connect with the ancient natives?? And are surprised by the "modern" inhabitants?.

There could be more to all this than just what appears as a sighting to us humans.

Wasnt there a thread not that long ago (I cant find it atm) about a "General" or someone, finding a body of an Alien Aquanaut near the beach with a shell collection in the 1970s??...I think that was in South America or the Caribbean.

At least they dont seem to be violent, they were shot at, but just shine a light back (tho I wonder if the Police have cancer now?). Are the people involved, truck drivers/police, still alive?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

They also claim that the beam was curved "like water falling from a hose or something like that."

This would support my contention that there is no light beam,
but rather something else involved.

Kev

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Extremly interesting aspect to the subject Kev and don't know if you've seen it but Michael Swords has compiled a list of very strange slow/solid/collimated light cases here.

There are many reports of strange "beams of light" emanating from UFOs. Some have been described as "searchlights, which would turn in a sweeping motion, shining light opposite to the direction the UFO is moving". Other beams are described as "laser-like" (focused, seem to exhibit no dispersion with distance - collimated light), but may also appear "almost solid", propagate (extend/retract) slowly, and stop abruptly in mid-air. Such luminous beams directed from the UFO towards the ground could be columns of ionized air, related to or a byproduct of UFO propulsion. Certain beams seem to be used for inspection or transportation. Some may be weapons, having as a purpose the projection of heat, the disruption of electric and electronic equipment, and even the temporary paralysis of individuals...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join