It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Movement Israel : "Defining Peace" lecture by Peter Joseph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This happened feb.6, and is a great lecture about what "peace" really means. I am just watching it myself so I will add all my thoughts in a later post.

And this is the questions and answers that followed the lecture (audio only)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Thanks for sharing, Peter Joseph is a real inspiration. Sadly this thread probably won't get much more flags that it already does; ATSers seem to only show reaction to certain topics nowadays..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Maybe it's because Peter Joseph just happens to be calling the same tune as the UN?

Same ideas, same backers, all the same things ... just repackaged for you folks.

Sounds so nice doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Seems to me you want to have a little debate here, ok let's have it !

Firstly, there is going to be a "new world order" or whatever you want to call it, whether you want it or not. It's the course mankind has been following for thousands of years. We have come from tribes to villages, then to towns and cities, then to nations and continent wide states. Science and technology now enable us to recognize that the entire world is just a little village, and we are stuck in it for the time being. When you can travel to the other end of the world comfortably seated in an air plane and in less than half a day, or when you can instantly speak or see someone who is living on the other side of the planet, you have to come to realize that the let's say "unification" of the world is already on its way. There are lots of examples showing that tendency.

Whether it will be a tyrannical unification done by greedy people and ideologist psychopaths, or a unification done by the people for the people is up to you, to me, to us, but you have to come to the realization that there is going to be a unification.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Well ok, debate.

You're correct, it's coming, whether we like it or not. No it is not the natural progression, it was engineered by the leaders of the day, same as now. Sadly people are as sheeplike in their habits as they have always been.

There is no "better future", only a more concentrated version of what we find today.

Whether it appears as tyranical or "guys like you" doesn't matter, you will never have unity, only the appearance of unity, and of course typically, the "organisers" will convince the "guys like you" that really you're all better off with me dead. That's how it's always been, and that's how it will be.

Just remember friend, you're being duped too, which is why i made the comment i did. It IS a conspiracy, why? Because the opposite sides, in this case the warmongers and peaceniks are headed towards the same goal, but FOR REASONS NOT REVEALED to you, or i. (it's a 5000 year old old conspiracy).

I believe in individuality, uniqueness, and difference, that marks me out already as an enemy to their agenda, or "mankind" as they would put it. You can either believe the "happy lies" that i'm a threat to everyone because of my own bad ideas, or you can go all out on destroying my type. Point is, this happy unity is a myth ... a lie that will be propagated against you. It will never be "the people for the people" as you put it. Never has been, never will be.

peace

edit on 15-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You haven't given me the slightest argument as to why you think what you think, but just your opinion. That is not a debate. If you think nothing can change and nothing has ever changed, you have to somewhat prove it, you have to convince me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

You said it's coming, i agreed with you (opinion).

However, i'm saying you're the enemy too, or rather your mindset.

You haven't shown me wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Why should I Flag this Thread ? Where is the PROFIT in it for me ? ................

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

If you think something is coming and it is the logical evolution of cultural development then you contradict yourself when you say nothing has ever changed and nothing will ever change. Anyway, you make so many wild claims without backing them with evidence or logics that i am not going to answer to you again until you actually start to give anything else than your opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Instead of knocking me, how about you contribute something other than criticism?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
duplicate
edit on 16-2-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
That is the Israel I believe in. Awesome.
Hope........ how a little bit goes a long way towards keeping us all in the struggle for peace.
I give them two thumbs up and a hells yeah.

new topics

top topics

join