It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cole Hutzler, son Jason, shot (assassinated) before Glengary house fire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I stumbled across the following while on a very interesting site that's going to keep me busy for sometime, and after reading who the commenters where, I was expecting that someone would have started a thread about it on ATS. So I searched the site and got zero results, which really surprised me given the links David Hutzler had to the Truth movement, and based on the comments below the article (and whom some of the commentors are).

The father and son who died in a January house fire in Glengary, W.Va., were both shot before the fire was intentionally set, the Martinsburg, W.Va. Journal reports.

Jan. 6: Officials call fire 'suspicious'
Father, son killed in Glengary house fire

Fire officials tell the Journal that the fire, in which 56-year-old David Cole Hutzler and his 9-year-old son, James, were killed, was set on purpose. Meanwhile, a state trooper also confirmed that both father and son had gunshot wounds, and that the incident is now being considered a homicide.

The fire broke out on Jan. 6 in a home in the 400 block of Apple Harvest Drive in Glengary, a small town located about 25 miles north of Winchester. At the time, the fire was deemed suspicious.

Upon further investigation, K9 units found traces of accelerants, which would be used to speed up a fire, in four places in the trailer.

Story with comments below

It look very much like a HIT was taken out on this man & and unfortunately his son.

Here's the MSN 'spin' on the story:

MARTINSBURG, W.Va. (AP) - Authorities believe an Eastern Panhandle man shot his 9-year-old son to death and set their home on fire before killing himself last month in Glengary.

State Police Sgt. J.D. Burkhart tells media outlets there's no reason to think anyone else was involved in the deaths of 56-year-old David Cole Hutzler and 9-year-old James "Mack" Hutzler.

Both bodies were found in a rear bedroom, and autopsies later located gunshot wounds.

Burkhart says David Hutzler had seemed unstable to friends and families over the past few months. He'd recently told them that he and his son were going on a vacation and not coming back.

A memorial service for James Hutzler is set for Sunday at Brown Funeral Home in Martinsburg, the day after what would have been his 10th birthday.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And another site that sees people like David Hutzler as an extreme right radical and paints him as 'crazy' due to his beliefs: Southern Poverty Law Center

It's a hard road when you standup against TPTB.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The following is from friends that new David and especially how much he LOVED his son Mack:

OUTRAGEOUS ASSERTION THAT THIS WAS DONE DELIBERATELY
We all knew and loved "Hutz" on Benjamin Fulford's forum. He participated frequently and really wanted to make a difference in this world. His comments were funny and insightful. He loved my work and believed in what I'm doing.

He was one of those people who had "the burden of wisdom" -- the knowledge of the degree of harm that is being done in this world by Financial Tyranny.

Friends of his have spoken to me personally and said how dearly he loved his son. He would have done anything for Mackie.

Hutz knew from Fulford that we were very close to some major changes in the world -- which were extremely positive. That's why he forwarded me the links to this damning evidence on Ben's behalf.

All that being said, the police are literally expecting us to believe that he shot Mackie, lit his own home on fire with gasoline well enough to burn it beyond all recognition, and then went back and shot himself -- in the same room where Mackie was.

your4state.com...

"We believe he took the life of his son and then set the fires and than took his own life," says Trooper Brand.

From the investigation and talking to people close to the victims the lead investigator, Trooper Brand says the father had a history of making remarks that seemed questionable and unstable.

"Spoke to a number of people that new the victims quite well. Received several accounts of the victim making suicidal comments and also several indicators that over the past couple years he had become mentally unstable," says Trooper Brand.

Trooper Brand says unless any new information is found, their investigation is complete.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

If you start learning the truth about Financial Tyranny, you will naturally be branded as making "questionable remarks" that seem "mentally unstable" by people who are unaware of the things you are about to read.

Given the fact that this one legal case could single-handedly destroy a conspiracy for global financial tyranny that goes back at least 300 years, do you really think this cover story is true?

If you're suicidal enough to kill your own son and kill yourself, why would you be so concerned about trying to destroy all the evidence?

Out of fear, skeptics will insist there is no connection between this bizarre double murder and the damning information Hutz passed along to me. I disagree.

Even in light of this blatant threat, I will not be intimidated. This tragic event only inspired me to do an even better job with the investigation.

You deserve to know the truth.

Our future depends on it.

It's not hard to see why many are not prepared to stand-up and challenge TPTB, when you can be so easily snuffed out and then discounted as a 'crazy' person because you don't just accept you lot, along with the rest of the sheeple.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
With the FBI now describing those who are standing up to employ their right of desent, free speech, and activism,
with the blanket term of terrorist, i think Obama ordered the hit.....
After all he can order anyone blown away now hes GOD.....

top topics

join