It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Programming The Nation FULL Video- Limited Time Only!!***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this to become available for a while now, and it can be seen for a limited time ONLY on Youtube! I did NOT want anyone to miss it!

Catch it before its gone!

Programming the Nation?

According to many authorities, since the late 1950's subliminal content has been tested and delivered through all forms of media, at an increasingly alarming rate. "PROGRAMMING THE NATION?" examines the purported uses, influences and potential subconscious side-effects of what's going on beneath the surface of advertising, film, music and political propaganda. Even the US military has been accused of using this technology in their Psychological Operations Unit, (PSY OPS) campaign. This socially relevant documentary not only traces the history of this phenomenon, but seeks to determine the validity and potential threat that may or may not exist. Do you ever find yourself doing or buying things without any conscious reasoning? Why has consumer debt in America risen over 50% since 1990? How is it possible that the United States consumes about 25% of the world's resources while only making up 4.5% of the world's population? Are we all part of an elaborate scheme which has been programming the nation? Decide for yourself...
www.imdb.com...

PROGRAMMING THE NATION? - FULL HQ MOVIE

Peace, NRE.

edit on 12/2/2012 by Sauron because: - internal quote tags to external quote tags

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
thank you for sharing, can't wait to view it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
downloading it now! Thanks for the link and I can't wait to watch it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Star and flag for the subject that deserves attention.

Now, time to watch this documentary.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
pretty weak video, i just skimmed it, but its weak imo.

And this "it's only available for a limited time, before I'm going to charge you," is a dead giveaway that it has nothing of value.
I'm sorry, but if someone has NEW eye-opening information about EXACTLY how we are being brainwashed, they should release it free of charge.
Everything i saw, I've heard many times before.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thanks NRE, downloading it now for later viewing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this, I really enjoy these long documentaries. I shall give it a watch tomorrow after work, looking forward to it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The embedding has been disabled.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Downloading, gonna watch later tonight or maybe tomorrow. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That face from the Exorcist scared the crap out of me. Like I was literally frozen and I had the video full-screened.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thanks much for posting. It's good how it links many topics into one expressing the nature...
Hopefully more will get to see it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm not going to say there is no original content but the majority has been covered and more fully in the series of documentaries by Adam Curtis. I would really recommend any of those before this.

One I posted at the following link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the rest can be found online.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
pretty weak video, i just skimmed it, but its weak imo.

And this "it's only available for a limited time, before I'm going to charge you," is a dead giveaway that it has nothing of value.
I'm sorry, but if someone has NEW eye-opening information about EXACTLY how we are being brainwashed, they should release it free of charge.
Everything i saw, I've heard many times before.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Your post comes approx. 25 minutes after the OP and you say "Everything you watched".

It's a 100 minute video.

How can you say you watched "Everything"?

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It was alright... I've seen better.

If you like documentaries you should see Food Inc. Or No Impact Man

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
It was alright... I've seen better.

If you like documentaries you should see Food Inc. Or No Impact Man

really??

post up a link ..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
definitely confirms everything I already knew..........

GREAT VIDEO~! Problem is.... no one DARE believe US Government can do such a thing..... !!!!!! *GASP*

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They've been doing this for years - but check out this:

If they can do this to dogs - what do you think they can do to you?????

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
sweet, one lost item more in my vault =) ty OP

S+F for you

here another great documentary - very related:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Originally posted by jude11

How can you say you watched "Everything"?
He(or she) didn't say that they watched "Everything".

Reread what you quoted

Originally posted by Ghost375

[color=FFD47D]i just skimmed it,

"Everything that I saw", has a different meaning than "I watched everything."

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Every single one of those people in the video that said "it's beyond human ability" to do backmasking is either intentionally lying, or has never seen Twin Peaks red room scenes. And those are arguably *much* more difficult to pull off because the actor had to say the line in reverse so it would sound "right" when played in reverse.

When the guy from Rolling Stone said he can't conceive of how it could be done... he told us way more about himself than he did about backmasking.

They were very close to grasping it when they said "the idea has to be planted to hear the words". Is it really that hard to have a random person or band member call a radio station anonymously to plant the rumor? Once it's out... it will spread on its own very easily. Viral Marketing has taught us this.

Now all of that said, I'm pretty damn sure it's done because it's funny to watch the effect... and sells records from the attention. For decades. That's the conspiracy... to sell records.
edit on 2012/2/17 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join