It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal assistant's sixth sense may have saved Ian 'Molly' Meldrum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Personal assistant's sixth sense may have saved Ian 'Molly' Meldrum

www.heraldsun.com.au

"I was home and it just come over me that I should call him and I can't remember actually why," she told Sunday Night.

"But this is the spooky part - it rang out, the phone, and normally I would try the mobile or I would just forget about it.

"But then I thought: 'If he's not answering the phone I wonder what he is up to so I better ring the gardener'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: title

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not very often mainstream news uses reference to things such as the sixth sense.

I've been getting a lot of strange coincidences and synchronizations recently, so to be honest this doesn't come as much surprise; however seeing it used in a headline to say that it saved a life is pretty rare.

If you've been looking around at the latest media releases, especially in series and films there has been a lot of references made to the gaining of powers for example chronicle or misfits, heck even dexter just had a season on bizarre rituals and symbolism.

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nice find.

Some friends came rushing to me last year after I fell and hit my head and was knocked out cold. I actually remember them coming into my room (like a vision) and the main guy said he acted on a premonition. There was no usual way he could have known something was up.

new topics

join